Stupidest commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidest commercials

I have seen some pretty dumb commercials on TV lately. What do you think is the dumbest one you've seen?

I will go and say this is the Best but I do not understand what they are saying

Nice aviation video!!!

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

The dumbest commercial I've seen? Hmmm....
      Probably would have to be the commercial that says to vote no on the recall election against Gray Davis in California

Comment

Anything with Ditech.com

Comment

-Anything by Old Navy (especially their older stuff with the old woman & the dog)
          -Anything by the GAP
          -Any of the recent Dr. Pepper commercials (Celia Cruz/Paulina Rubio, Mark McGrath, Anastacia/Cyndi Lauper, etc.)
          -Any of the Domino's Pizza radio spots with the retarded singing.
          -Ricart Ford commercials in CMH. Imitations of the "Trunk Monkey" & Steve Irwin were pathetic (jake3525 may also be familiar with them, being from CMH)
          -Safe Auto Insurance commercials
          -Commercials for law firms with the guy from "Baseketball", saying that "WE MEAN BUSINESS" & acting intimidating. Worse than that is the start of these commercials, where the other law firm hears (insert local law firm here) & throw water on themselves, fall out of their chair, or anything else to pathetically indicate that they've been scared out of their wits by this "Big Bad" law firm. Pisses me off every time I see one...

That's it for now....once I get some TV in later, I'll have more.
          DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

any commercial that flashes yellow, bold, Arial font at you that reads along these lines: "BAD CREDIT?.... NO CREDIT? COME TO XXX AUTOMALL, AND ALL YOU NEED IS A PEN!" (plus, there's a guy with a really annoying voice screaming all of this at you)

and also those commercials that say "do you want to be your own boss? the Debit Corporation of America has a fast and easy way to get rich quick!" ::1980's and 1970's era video footage of expensive cars, people sailing, friends hanging out, etc.::

those are the two i extremely despise...

My Photos On Jetphotos.net

Comment

Those friggin axe deoderant commercials!!!!
              The Ohio Player

Comment

I hate in order from most to least:

1. Zima beer (It has been on for many months and it gets stupider every time.)

2. Geico auto insurance (Same as above)

3. Rocky's Auto (A local used car dealership, just plain dumb)

4. Conseco Life Insurance (I cannot stand any one of their commercials, I change the channel they are so bad.)

5. Snuggle (I want to choke that stupid bear, especially when it makes that retarted laugh.)

Comment

LOL... these are great!

For me:

Well, I love the expedia.com commercials and the singing of DOT COM at the end... gotta love it!

Commercials I can't stand:

The Chevy Silverado commercials: How many average day people need a 3 ton truck so they can haul their groceries and purse around town?

DeltaASA16

Comment

Geico

No offfense to anyone that may be on forum and works at Geico. Its not personal but they need to redo their whole marketing strategy!
                    CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Geico

No offfense to anyone that may be on forum and works at Geico. Its not personal but they need to redo their whole marketing strategy!
                      CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Any commercials from independant law firms, insurance places, and chessy ass independant businesses. The tops of the lists are:
                        1. Any Vern Fonk auto insurance commercials. (the soprano one is the worst)
                        2. That fat carpet sales man guy. (the commercials appear on the eastern u.s channels)
                        3. The CSI parody for a chysler dealership.
                        4.Or the ones with confessionals of people that "have used" the product and it works.
                        5.And low and behold GEIKO (although I still like the squirrel one, it's cute )

BTW has anyone seen the commercial for HI-C i think(or some other kids drink) thats supposed to be a dancing tougne but it looks more like a dancing penis.

Comment

Two more:
                          -Mazda's "Zoom, Zoom, Zoom" commercials
                          -Anything that contains the overused phrase "YOU PAID TOO MUCH!"

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaRules
                            Two more:
                            -Mazda's "Zoom, Zoom, Zoom" commercials
                            I forgot about those, "DUH"MB

Comment

Originally posted by Soku39
                              Those friggin axe deoderant commercials!!!!
                              THANK YOU, SOKU39 ... my sentiments exactly!! I think those are aimed at the same sort of imbeciles who read those ridiculous Maxim or Stuff magazines.

The Ditech spots also make me want to shoot my TV.

~Gregory
                              ________
                              Dc Medical Marijuana Dispensaries

Comment

Working...
                              X