Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can Thank me later....

LINKY HERE

Sorry, I couldn't find any pictures of Naked RJ pilots in the woods, but I'm sure there's a Certain Special Someone on there for every one of the 16 yr old computer nerds here. Time to make that Love Connection....Enjoy!

......The hilarious thing is that the picture on the Homepage of the 'Captain' in uniform getting ready to enter the private jet is actually a picture of the model that the Van Heusen company uses to sell its Pilot uniform shirts. My guess is that there's a noticeable difference between the pictures n the Homepage and the actual users, but your luck may vary!
    Parlour Talker Extraordinaire

I love those descriptions they put in the singles page of the local newspaper: "huggable", "love Italian food", "love trying new restaurants", "large breasts". They all mean only one thing.

Comment

And to think, there are people on this forum who want you to waste your time answering questions about mud flaps and funny smells on MD-80s

Any dummy can fly an MD-80, it takes genious to find stuff like this.
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Working...
      X