Everybody, sing with me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody, sing with me!

I guess prayer is now allowed back in our schools!

Mm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama
    He said that all must lend a hand
    To make this country strong again

Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama
    He said we must be fair today
    Equal work means equal pay

Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama
    He said that we must take a stand
    To make sure everyone gets a chance

Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama
    He said red, yellow, black or white
    All are equal in his sight

(Note: wasn't this a part of "Jesus Loves Me" and the "His" is Jesus?)

Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

Are you DRUNK?

Comment

Originally posted by Deadstick View Post
      Are you DRUNK?
      No. But after I read that a black teacher in New Jersey wrote this song and was making her elementary grade students learn it and sign it I did, in fact, wanted to get drunk.

Comment

Except for the Mmm, mmm, mm part it sounds like a plagiarism of The Internationale.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter_K View Post
          Except for the Mmm, mmm, mm part it sounds like a plagiarism of The Internationale.

Mmmm...

Comment

I think it might be a violation of the Hatch Act of 1939 or some similar law. the Hatch Act of 1939 is a law whose main provision is to prohibit federal employees (civil servants) from engaging in partisan political activity. The Hatch Act also applies by extension to certain employees of state and local governments whose positions are primarily paid for by federal funds.

I feel if it was a public school particularly one that gets federal funding that the Hatch act should apply.

The Obama administration is acting more like Saddam, Kim Yong-il, Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Hoseyni Khāmene, Hitler .... what next are they going to start chanting death to America? Death to Israel?

I wonder how fascist liberals would react if when Bush was in office; the Bush administration advocated such similar vein partisan political indoctrination of himself and his party. Suppose teachers forced children to sing songs about what a great man Bush is and how he saved the world from WMD's, and how he saved the Iraqi people from an evil dictator like Saddam......

It reminds me of a similar political partisan indoctrination of a teacher named Diantha Harris. Except her presentation also was racist. Imagine taxpayer dollars is being used to brainwash our children to be racists and to be prejudice politically partisans.

Diantha Harris
            www.tundratabloid.blogspot.com : Teacher Diantha Harris browbeats McCain supporting student, Kathy,in Ashville N.Carolina grade school. The poor girl is obvi...

Kids Sing Obama-Worship Song
            Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

I would also consider this latest Obama worshiping song incident to be a violation of church and state. They are putting Obama on such a high pedestal that it is as if he was god. This cult needs to be stopped. This cult should not be using taxpayer money to promote itself.

I think it's alarming how "community organization"s especially ones under the guise of nonpartisan nonprofit and also often masking themselves as charities; are using taxpayer money and charitable money to advance a partisan political agenda.

Obama Youth vs Hitler Youth
            Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Before World War II the international scouting organization (aka commonly known as Boy Scouts) resisted indoctrination as the Nazis were promoting racism with underlying homosexual/bisexual theme for the youth. The Nazis responded by outlawing scouting. The scouts then splintered into organizations and individuals that served the Nazis; and those that went underground and helped the resistance.

Comment

FOF, how about you answer the question; how would you (liberals) have responded if the same thing had been done about President Bush?

As for my opinion of the video, as a historian it reminds me of Mao's "Cultural Revolution" where school children were forced to sign how great Mao was.

Comment

Write the song then, I could use a laugh, whats it going to say?

Mm, mmm, mm!
                George W Bush
                He said that Iraq has WMD's
                And we must go and bomb them

Mmm, mmm, mm!
                George W Bush
                He said that torture is ok
                even when theres no proof they did something wrong

Mmm, mmm, mm!
                George W Bush
                He said we must harm our country
                As the enemy tries to as well

Mmm, mmm, mm!
                George W Bush
                He said one child in every class
                well get left behind in their study

Mmm, mmm, mm!
                George W Bush

Well, yeah, im biased, and im sure he has done some good things, but around the world, we only ever hear the big blunders, so feel free to try your own one.
                Sam Rudge
                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Fascist liberals? Oxymoron or just moron?

Comment

Originally posted by Deadstick View Post
                    Fascist liberals? Oxymoron or just moron?
                    I prefer funny, you just wind him up and watch him go!
                    Sam Rudge

Comment

Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
                      Moreover, it is simply naive to think that teachers don't express political opinions to their classes that work in both directions. It's inappropriate, but it happens. At least this person is transparent in her actions, which is probably more than can be said for the vast majority of cases.
                      You mean, like the teacher in Ohio who got fired because he had a Bible in his desk drawer? Oh, yes, I forgot that liberals love double standards.

Comment

Yeah, except Bush never followed through on Katrina. Been to the lower 9th lately?

Comment

I don't know about the first song but the second song is for the most part a religious song. The tune is the same however they changed the words. The original lyrics the focus was the Lord. The new lyrics have substituted Obama "the president" with the Lord.

To the tune of the
                          Battle Hymn of the Republic

Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
                          For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
                          The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
                          To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
                          And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
                          So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
                          Hip, hip hooray!
                          Hip, hip hooray!
                          School kids taught to praise Obama - UNBELIEVABLE!!!! (The second song in the video)

I would also consider it a violation of the 1939 Hatch act. However aren't the fascist liberals disregarding their own standards that they have made that there can't be any church music used in schools. Using the fascist liberal standards aren't they violating the separation of church and state in this video? It's a ridiculous argument; but is popular under political correctness.

It seems by using the same tune that the fascist liberals are trying to capitalize on religious fervor to translate it into political fervor. Much like Hitler tried to transfer religious fervor into political fervor. Agnostics and atheists in the fascist liberal movement are doing much like what Hitler did and other cults do try to remove legitimate religion and substitute themselves or their own political agenda. It's a cult tactic.

Mormon Tabernacle Choir - Battle Hymn of the Republic

Comment

Originally posted by B757300 View Post
                            FOF, how about you answer the question; how would you (liberals) have responded if the same thing had been done about President Bush?
                            And how would you conservatives have reacted?

Comment

So anyone who didn't praise bush was against the US but as soon as you teach kids a song encouraging the president its against the law.

Awesome.

Only in the US laws are needed instead of common sense.
                              Sam Rudge

Comment

Working...
                              X