Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama promotes cross dressing and sodomy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama promotes cross dressing and sodomy?

Schools brainwash our children promoting homosexuality.

More Obama-type of Morals/Values Indoctrinating Our School Children: 'Pro-Gay' Propaganda Videos
    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

I feel this is another violation of the 1939 Hatch act, which is supposed to prevent taxpayer money from improperly being used to promote a political agenda. The Hatch act is also supposed to prevent civil servants from abusing their powers to unfairly advance their partisan political agenda.

Call me old-fashioned. I think sodomy is wrong. I think it's okay to have some degree of sexual education at school; and I think it's good to promote a a certain degree of tolerance; however I think it's wrong to promote sex; let alone cross-dressing, homosexuality and sodomy.

I think children should be taught to abstain or at least show some restraint, morality and intelligence when it comes to sex. I feel the children don't have the mental, physical or financial capacity to properly handle sex (most importantly the resulting possible consequences. STDs, pregnancy, etc...) .

I don't see any indication that Obama has direct knowledge or directly encouraged this. However it's Obama's responsibility to rein this type of behavior in. The fascist liberals expected Bush to micromanage and be responsible for everything. However Obama and to some extent Bush has allowed this erosion of our moral values and the decay and abuse of our education system.

Originally posted by Non Fascist Liberal
    Call me old-fashioned. I think sodomy is wrong.
    Don't worry, ATFS. Once you learn to suppress the involuntary sphincteral contractions, you might find you like it.

Comment

Sometimes I think about the world that liberals would like to have...based on what they promote, and it is a frightening place. I am not ultra-right by any means but somehow I think not even liberals realize what they are promoting and the results and consequences. Much like those people that promote "open borders" just to give those "poor Latin Americans a chance at a better life" while ignoring that, based on recent polls, 70% of people from Mexico would move here if they could. Or legalizing pot because "it is a mild drug" while ignoring the fact that most pot-heads end up trying stronger drugs and many become addicted.

The sentiment is nice but the reality is another thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apooh View Post
        Sometimes I think about the world that liberals would like to have...based on what they promote, and it is a frightening place. I am not ultra-right by any means but somehow I think not even liberals realize what they are promoting and the results and consequences. Much like those people that promote "open borders" just to give those "poor Latin Americans a chance at a better life" while ignoring that, based on recent polls, 70% of people from Mexico would move here if they could. Or legalizing pot because "it is a mild drug" while ignoring the fact that most pot-heads end up trying stronger drugs and many become addicted.

The sentiment is nice but the reality is another thing.
        Don't worry, Apooh. Once you learn to suppress the involuntary cough reflex, you might find you like it.
        Per
        Ancient Mariner
        Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Sorry Per, I thought you were still talking about sodomy. Carry on.
          May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by Apooh View Post
            Or legalizing pot because "it is a mild drug" while ignoring the fact that most pot-heads end up trying stronger drugs and many become addicted.
            Which is TOTALLY wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal View Post
              Don't worry, ATFS. Once you learn to suppress the involuntary sphincteral contractions, you might find you like it.
              Good one

Comment

For what it's worth, the late free market economist Milton Friedman advocated for the legalization of marijuana.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal View Post
                  For what it's worth, the late free market economist Milton Friedman advocated for the legalization of marijuana.
                  Now now Verbal, what do you have against freedom? Everyone knows that free-market capitalism is plain commie-talk.
                  May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Buttsecks!

Comment

Never tried it but apparently it doesnt hurt as much as you'd think.

Quoting bill hicks for reason to be pro pot

"You've been smoking pot and you crash your car, so fucking what, your travelling like 2 miles an hour.

Have you ever seen someone on pot start a fight? Nope because its fucking impossible!
                      Hey buddy,
                      yeah?
                      Do this,
                      Nah smoke this
                      O.K."

I have many gay friends, and i doubt any of them just woke up one day and decided to try it and stuck that way. It's just how they are. So why is teaching kids that being a homosexual is wrong, which is a religious view ok, but teaching them that its ok a political view is against the law?
                      Sam Rudge
                      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Leia View Post
                        Sorry Per, I thought you were still talking about sodomy. Carry on.
                        Not necessarily, but on the other hand.................
                        Per
                        Ancient Mariner
                        Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

I thought everybody in the U.S. was equal.

Given the number of "reality shows" in the U.S. I don't think you should be worrying about sex education. Given that there is a show "16 and Pregnant" I think more sex education is needed.

If sex education means talking about being gay/bi/lesbian then why worry since the hetro's need more sex ed too.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale View Post
                            ...since the hetro's need more sex too.
                            Fixed.

Comment

From British satirist Chris Morris, and his wonderful Brass Eye, news and public figure commentary on the horrors of the new drug from Prague: Cake

Comment

Working...
                              X