Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama promotes cross dressing and sodomy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To ATFS Crach

I have been a professional pilot for 40 years this year, one thing I have tried to live by is keep politics and religion out of the cockpit. It is a loose loose proposition.

And yes Brian, I am a geezer like you! A 1952 baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawk View Post
      And now he won the peace Nobel price.
      Yeah,we gave it to him just to piss off ATSCrashDash and a few others,well worth it.
      Per
      Last edited by TheRealAncientMarine; 2009-10-09, 13:56. Reason: Coke
      Ancient Mariner
      Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

• Originally posted by AA 1818 View Post
        While these views may be well appreciated at your Ku Klux Klan meetings, I like to think that I live in a a world where people are more intelligent and empathetic. Thank you, again, for reaffirming my view that you are nothing more than an arrogant, pompous, idiot and hypocrite that is unable to reason and/or to possibly see past his own nose, and mindset.
        Nah these views are shared with most right of center Americans (aka racists in your view) who are tired of ppl like you who are weak members of our society always crying foul for their own failures. You sir are the racist and a piss poor excuse of an American citizen. Oh wait..that's right you carry dual citizenship so when it’s convenient for you, you're an American. It’s so refreshing to know that people like me will be supporting people like you in the future. Keep that race card handy Trinny because its the only thing you have going for you.

Comment

• Feel the love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
            Meds wearing off, Crash_and_Burn? Your argument is akin to saying that if I defend Hispanic rights, I must also be willing to defend the rights of Mexican drug cartel to cross the border to kidnap and murder.

You are correct, though, when you say that there are reasonable limits to people's rights. Have you ever stopped to think about what those reasonable limits are? Surely it has something to do with people being allowed to act freely insofar as their actions do not harm others.
            Unlike you I don’t need meds. Though I do often partake in caffeine and sometimes when I’m off-duty I will sometimes partake in alcoholic beverages. Judging by your posts it seems that you’re either not taking your meds or you need to talk to your doctor to adjust your meds. From your posts I would think you would be a good candidate for the likes of Stelazine and/or Thorazine.

I obviously have thought about the limits of people’s rights. If you read and comprehended my post then you would know that.

Originally posted by ATFS_Crash View Post
            There are reasonable limits to people’s rights. The freedom of speech does not give you the freedom to yell fire in a movie theater where there is no reasonable cause to suspect there was a fire; without facing consequences.

It’s scary how hypocritical you fascist liberals are. You seem to think there are no boundaries to your own rights; yet you are trying to constantly suppress and infringe on other people’s rights.
            As I have said before a person’s rights does not give them the right to infringe on other peoples rights or to unduly unreasonably endanger the public.

As I said before. Another analogy that I often use. Is your freedom of speech does not give you the right to stand outside my window at three o’clock in the morning and use a blow horn to scream insane slanderous obscenities. You would be prosecuted for infringing on other peoples rights. Disturbing the peace, noise ordinances, slander, etc…
            Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
            Child molestation does not fit that criterion. Neither does yelling "Fire" in a crowded movie theater. So now it's left to be explained how same-sex marriage harms others. Otherwise, you are placing a restriction on some people's ability to act freely based solely on the arbitrary dictates of government. Isn't that the very thing you keep railing against as an anti-Fascist?

But one would have to do more than come up with some nominal way that same-sex marriage is harmful to others - it may or may not cost a few pennies; I don't know - it would have to be shown that the harm it causes outweighs the value we place on individual liberties. Since same-sex relationships are already a reality, and the gay lifestyle is accepted by and large (which is different from saying same-sex marriage is legal, by the way), this change of law would have minimal impact - therefore harm - on anyone else.

It's interesting how the same people who scream that the government is too present in people's lives don't seem to mind when their personal values are the ones being imposed on others.
            Child molestation, bestiality, and free speech are good analogy/similarity for the comparisons that I was making.

I already explained how same-sex marriage can harm others. Already explained how homosexuality can harm others.

Once again you are lying when you say that the gay lifestyle is widely accepted. Once again you confuse tolerance for acceptance/approval. Just because we tolerate homosexuality; does not mean that we acceptance/approve of it. How come so many of you that are advocating homosexuality fail to have basic comprehension?

Once again your argument is that of incrementalisms (eroding moral values to advance a selfish political agenda). You are implementing a strategy from the Communist manifesto whether you realize it or not. To use special interests to incrementally undermine the fabric of American society until it collapses.

As you keep on lowering the bar, I ask what next? Pedophilia? Bestiality? Sex and marriage with inanimate objects? Sex and marriage and spousal benefits for your imaginary lover?

There needs to be boundaries. I don’t think there should be homosexual "marriage", and I don’t think employers, insurance companies or the government should be forced to give spousal benefits and entitlements to homosexuals. However I feel that employers and insurance companies should be allowed to have the choice to give spousal benefits to homosexuals as many of them do.

You want to take choice away and force government, employers and insurance companies to help subsidize your sodomy at the expense of others.

These boundaries are not arbitrary they are loosely based on moral values of our founding fathers. They seem arbitrary to you because your moral compass is broken and/or perhaps you haven’t taken your psychiatric medicine.

If you want to be a homosexual I will tolerate that as long as it doesn’t significantly negatively affect me or society as a whole. But no; you want to raise everyone’s taxes, everyone’s insurance rates, lower everyone’s wages to help subsidize your sinful greedy lifestyle.

You fascist liberals keep on trying to tell me that "liberal fascism" is an oxymoron. I think could be more logical to say that "homosexual marriage" is an oxymoron. I agree with George Carlin; military intelligence, jumbo shrimp, etc... are oxymorons.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATFS_Crash View Post
              Unlike you I don’t need meds. Though I do often partake in caffeine and sometimes when I’m off-duty I will sometimes partake in alcoholic beverages. Judging by your posts it seems that you’re either not taking your meds or you need to talk to your doctor to adjust your meds. From your posts I would think you would be a good candidate for the likes of Stelazine and/or Thorazine.

I obviously have thought about the limits of people’s rights. If you read and comprehended my post then you would know that.

As I have said before a person’s rights does not give them the right to infringe on other peoples rights or to unduly unreasonably endanger the public.

As I said before. Another analogy that I often use. Is your freedom of speech does not give you the right to stand outside my window at three o’clock in the morning and use a blow horn to scream insane slanderous obscenities. You would be prosecuted for infringing on other peoples rights. Disturbing the peace, noise ordinances, slander, etc…

Child molestation, bestiality, and free speech are good analogy/similarity for the comparisons that I was making.

I already explained how same-sex marriage can harm others. Already explained how homosexuality can harm others.

Once again you are lying when you say that the gay lifestyle is widely accepted. Once again you confuse tolerance for acceptance/approval. Just because we tolerate homosexuality; does not mean that we acceptance/approve of it. How come so many of you that are advocating homosexuality fail to have basic comprehension?

Once again your argument is that of incrementalisms (eroding moral values to advance a selfish political agenda). You are implementing a strategy from the Communist manifesto whether you realize it or not. To use special interests to incrementally undermine the fabric of American society until it collapses.

As you keep on lowering the bar, I ask what next? Pedophilia? Bestiality? Sex and marriage with inanimate objects? Sex and marriage and spousal benefits for your imaginary lover?

There needs to be boundaries. I don’t think there should be homosexual "marriage", and I don’t think employers, insurance companies or the government should be forced to give spousal benefits and entitlements to homosexuals. However I feel that employers and insurance companies should be allowed to have the choice to give spousal benefits to homosexuals as many of them do.

You want to take choice away and force government, employers and insurance companies to help subsidize your sodomy at the expense of others.

These boundaries are not arbitrary they are loosely based on moral values of our founding fathers. They seem arbitrary to you because your moral compass is broken and/or perhaps you haven’t taken your psychiatric medicine.

If you want to be a homosexual I will tolerate that as long as it doesn’t significantly negatively affect me or society as a whole. But no; you want to raise everyone’s taxes, everyone’s insurance rates, lower everyone’s wages to help subsidize your sinful greedy lifestyle.

You fascist liberals keep on trying to tell me that "liberal fascism" is an oxymoron. I think could be more logical to say that "homosexual marriage" is an oxymoron. I agree with George Carlin; military intelligence, jumbo shrimp, etc... are oxymorons.

Try less words, your message is pretty simple, but your drowning it.
              Per
              Ancient Mariner
              Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

• These boundaries are not arbitrary they are loosely based on moral values of our founding fathers.
                The lose moral values of the founding fathers is about right...

Comment

• Originally posted by Baaboo View Post
                  The lose moral values of the founding fathers is about right...
                  Some things never change.

Comment

• Those 3 posts took 23 pages in microsoft word, 9 875 words.

Now, again im not reading all that, uni exams are coming up, i dont have that much free time however, i see that again you say your sexual orientation is about your environment.

How did gayness start in the first place then? Surely if everyones parents were straight, then we'd never have that problem, but hey, we have gay people turning up every now and then.

Call me Hitler, i dont care, you make statements, with no proof which make illogical jumps and call everyone a fascist if they argue against you. Ive never seen a study that links your sexual orientation to your environment, so show me one? And what about your straight parents, surely they are the biggest influence in someones life, but hey,lets ignore something like that because it doesnt suit you.
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

• Im sorry, if there is a gay couple and one decides not to work, his job still needs to be done, so someone who was PREVIOUSLY UNEMPLOYED now has a job while someone who DOESNT NEED A JOB doesnt have a job.

Not seeing how unemployment rises.

AS long as the job needs to be done if someone can do it someone will, unemployment will stay the same. People who dont have a job who dont need one will go up, people who want a job but cant get one will go down.
                      Sam Rudge
                      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

• ATFS Crash in answer to your.... Ah, bugger it - might as well argue with my front lawn.

An old saying occurs to me - never enter a battle of wits with the unarmed - they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by B757300 View Post
                          With liberals, it is all about "feelings" and "intentions" and damn the consequences. Just like with Obamacare, they claim it is to help people, so they don't care that it will be a debacle of the first order.

As for the current homosexual agenda, it is about one thing and one thing only.

Once homosexual "marriage" is forced on the entire nation, homosexual activists will begin suing every church which refuses to "marry" them. Since they cannot outlaw Christianity, something they see as their arch enemy, they will sue it out of existence.
                          You are a dumbass.
                          Originally posted by ATFS_Crash View Post
                          Who would want to be a homosexual, with a society full of people like you who have their heads so far up their asses they can see the backs of their teeth (and you complain about sodomy).
                          ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

• I am ordained minister. I will marry them.

Comment

Working...
                            X