This thread is like a zombie.

Leave a comment:

• Luka
    replied
    Anyone got some No-Doze?

Leave a comment:

• Speedbrake
    replied
    Wow. Can't believe what I am reading. One of the reasons I don't even come here anymore is that ITS and a bunch of other ORIGINAL members are banned. What a crock of shit. Oh, and where did David Hilditch go? Now that was some interesting reading!

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Originally posted by Princess Leia View Post
    Nah, it can keep going. You're a member of both sites too, now aren't you cam?
    Always was.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Leia
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam View Post
    ad.info is back up an running...so the petition can quietly die.
    Nah, it can keep going. You're a member of both sites too, now aren't you cam?

Leave a comment:

• mzk49o1
    replied
    It was mildly entertaining while it lasted.

I'll give it a 3/5.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    ad.info is back up an running...so the petition can quietly die.

Leave a comment:

• canair67
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine View Post
    To see him plss off the regulars. Most enjoyable.
    Per
    Though often crude and and controversial, one cannot deny his knowledge of aviation.

Leave a comment:

• 3WE
    replied
    Originally posted by PMN View Post
    Great statement, well done. Like it or not, I still don't really see the vast majority of you ITS fans contributing to this site in any real worthwhile way.

I'm done here anyway, and I shall leave you to your own weird little ways and get back to my screening and uploading pages where things make more sense.

Paul
    pwned?

pmned?

shaved?

Leave a comment:

• Princess Leia
    replied
    Yes, that sounds entirely more normal.

Leave a comment:

• PMN
    replied
    Originally posted by PHLY Girl View Post
    I think you better stick to pictures and stay out of the forum.
    Great statement, well done. Like it or not, I still don't really see the vast majority of you ITS fans contributing to this site in any real worthwhile way.

I'm done here anyway, and I shall leave you to your own weird little ways and get back to my screening and uploading pages where things make more sense.

Paul
    Last edited by PMN; 2009-10-17, 00:07.

Leave a comment:

• ZilogMan
    replied
    Originally posted by PMN
    You would.

People like ITS don't offend me, I just don't see the need for them to exist. I work in music and I deal with wankers on an astronomical scale on a day to day basis. This is where I enjoy my hobby, I don't want to have to deal with wankers here!

Paul
    I'm a musician too, and yes, I've seen them all. But comparing ITS to that? I guess the thickness of your skin vary with usage, and it's quite thin when you're here...

Leave a comment:

• PHLY Girl
    replied
    Paul, how many tunes do you sing?

You would.

People like ITS don't offend me, I just don't see the need for them to exist. I work in music and I deal with wankers on an astronomical scale on a day to day basis. This is where I enjoy my hobby, I don't want to have to deal with wankers here!

Paul
    The point Alex makes here is a point I've been waiting to make for a while. I remember being patronisingly told by ITS that my post count in the forums here was low therefore my opinion basically counted for nothing; by comparison to some others it is a low post count, but I had over 2000 images in the database at that point which is a substantial contribution to the site and far more than he will ever contribute, in any way.

I stand by my previous points that, regardless of how much knowledge ITS may or may not have, he was nothing more than a rather pathetic internet forum troll whose sole purpose was to provoke reactions and start flame wars, and he went out of his way to do this. Look at any thread he's posted in and that's blindlngly obvious. And again, why would anyone in his supposed position of supposed greatness feel the need to act so childishly on a forum? His behaviour was very much not what I'd expect from someone often referred to as a 'genius'.

The quicker people accept he isn't coming back and get over this whole sorry state of affairs the better!

Paul
    Those are both by you, both after ITS was banned, spoken out of both sides of your mouth.

It seems your opinion is to whatever seems to be the flavor of the moment.

I think you better stick to pictures and stay out of the forum.

Leave a comment:

• PHLY Girl
    replied
    I don't know what an "areoplane" is so I'm not sure.

Paul
    Shocking

Leave a comment:

• TheRealAncientMarine
    replied
    I think the fact you can only think of one discussion he contributed to offhand kind of speaks for itself.

Anyway, I have photos to edit and upload...

Paul
    Now that's important stuff, carry on we will not bother you.
    PiP

Leave a comment:

Working...
X