X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apooh View Post
    Interesting.

So is his full name ?
    Nope, it's The Shade In Mohammed. Like the Chinese, muslims prefer to write the family name before the middle surname which normally is wedged in between the second and the first first name. Read from right to left, of course.
    Per
    Ancient Mariner
    Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by B757300 View Post
      Why would we want someone back whose primary purpose is to try and start trouble? It doesn't matter how much aviation knowledge he supposedly has, he cannot seem to stop acting like a complete ass.
      It seems that you have a personal issue with ITS so I went back and checked and this is what I found:

Quote:
      Originally Posted by B757300
      How about you back up that statement by please show us your engineering degrees.

And the ones from the back of chewing gum packages do not count.

University of Texas

B.S. AeroSpace Engineering

This can be confirmed through several people on this website.

I guess he bothers you because he shut you up?

Comment

What someone knows or where they got there degree doesn't count for shit if they cant behave. It's not like was just banned, he was warned, given temporary bans and didn't change at all, but hey, no you guys want him so your wish is our command.

All the knowledge in the world doesn't change the fact he broke the rules, got many warnings and such, and he kept on willing breaking them. The admins decided enough is enough, and now we don't have him here any more.

So don't tell us to just put him on the ignore list, start your own website if you want him to be apart of your forums, the admins here have decided he's not welcome.
        Sam Rudge
        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
          What someone knows or where they got there degree doesn't count for shit if they cant behave. It's not like was just banned, he was warned, given temporary bans and didn't change at all, but hey, no you guys want him so your wish is our command.

All the knowledge in the world doesn't change the fact he broke the rules, got many warnings and such, and he kept on willing breaking them. The admins decided enough is enough, and now we don't have him here any more.

So don't tell us to just put him on the ignore list, start your own website if you want him to be apart of your forums, the admins here have decided he's not welcome.

Thank you for that thorough explanation. Anything else needs repeating?
          Per
          Ancient Mariner

Comment

When you come right down to it, Shadey was banned for posting pictures of cavemen. Hope this helps.

Comment

Is there any more gasoline to be thrown on this fire.....it is always fun.

Nevertheless, I think the only real chance to hear from ITS is going to be after the backups get restored at adult website.

Who is in contact with it, and how goes the restoration?

Thanks.

(By the way, I proclaim a special view of ITS. I recall being flamingly mad at the guy- he was giving me grief over a question I was asking. However, I was able to use some higher powers of reasoning (like cooling down, and looking at things from a different viewpoint), and guess what- it was simply some fun & games.....then as I watched him, sure enough, genious.....Oh, I have no real clue what his pilot skills are, nor exactly how much he knows about avaition, but his sense of humor is awfully damn sharp) [/rant]
              Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post

OK, so apparently he was terrible and offended everyone.

Now, can you please share why Valkyrie was banned? It seems that his only post was a comment about avatars.

And how about Screaming Emu?

It seems that you guys get offended pretty easily.

Comment

I'm pretty neutral about whether or not he comes back.

Watching people bicker about him is just as amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by mzk49o1 View Post
                    I'm pretty neutral about whether or not he comes back.

Watching people bicker about him is just as amusing.
                    What's funny is, it really started out as a joke...but with all the bickering ITS is the one having the laugh, if he's even reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
                      What's funny is, it really started out as a joke...but with all the bickering ITS is the one having the laugh, if he's even reading this.
                      I doubt he even cares.

Comment

....and while we're at it, let's unban:

Flyboy
                        Screamo Emo

Our neked CRJ boys!
                        Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Don't forget Spad.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
                            ....and while we're at it, let's unban:

Flyboy
                            Screamo Emo

Our neked CRJ boys!
                            Concur, how can anyone ban our beloved Flyboy?
                            Per
                            Ancient Mariner

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal View Post
                              Also, there is no such thing as a free blow job. Trust me. I'm married.
                              Never a truer word was spoken...

Comment

Originally posted by mzk49o1 View Post
                                Don't forget Spad.
                                I believe Spad = Valkarye = Flyboy <> Apooh

Comment

Working...
                                X