This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joking aside.

ITS may have had some strong knowledge in some areas; but then so do many other people that are here. His behavior particularly toward the end was very immature, ignorant and seemed to be deliberately trying to tick people off without a significant or legitimate good reason. While I agreed with much of the technical things he said and I agree with some of his suspicions I think he went extremely overboard on several occasions. I feel that ITS was being unprofessional and unduly disruptive; not something I would expect from alleged aviation professional. Judging from his posts I would even question if he is an aviation professional. I think it's scary to think someone in such apparent poor mental health could be an aviation professional.

I also find it quite scary that many people here that many of them seemingly are representing themselves as aviation professionals are encouraging such sick behavior. I find it quite disturbing that many people supposedly supporting ITS are advocating bullying, slander and trolling. It seems that many of you don't come here to discuss aviation or other legitimate topics; instead it seems many of you come here just to cause trouble.

If you can't discuss aviation and other things in a civil manner I would suggest that you go to a venue that is more suitable.

I don't care if ITS stays gone or if he comes back; however I feel that if he does come back that it should be on the condition that he is civilized. Judging by many of the posts in this thread I would think there is many other people that should be banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATFS_Crash View Post
      Blah blah... I feel that ITS was being unprofessional and unduly disruptive; not something I would expect from alleged aviation professional. Judging from his posts I would even question if he is an aviation professional. I think it's scary to think someone in such apparent poor mental health could be an aviation professional.

I also find it quite scary that many people here that many of them seemingly are representing themselves as aviation professionals are encouraging such sick behavior. I find it quite disturbing that many people supposedly supporting ITS are advocating bullying, slander and trolling...... blah blah
      I think you need a quadruple sense-of-humour bypass operation.

Comment

• Originally posted by HalcyonDays View Post
        Concur.

This forum was alot better with old creepy dudes giving advice to boys on how to shave crotches? I doubt it.

ITS truly is a genius of aviation.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHLY Girl View Post
          Concur.

This forum was alot better with old creepy dudes giving advice to boys on how to shave crotches? I doubt it.

But can he keep his nether regions silky smooth, like the hood of an El Camino?
          May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Judging from his posts I would even question if he is an aviation professional.
            You sad, sad little man.

Comment

• Perhaps now is the time for the few tender souls to set aside those lingering fears or anxieties and reinstate our outspoken professional pilot. Those who may be intimidated by an internet persona should set aside their angst at his outspoken nature and let the rest of us read about his latest vehicle restoration or receive insights into the features of his new aircraft.. I say this from experience having received the virtual wrath of Flyboy2761 (or was it 2671?) in another time and thread. And yet, as Verbal will attest, I remain fairly functional.

IntheShade cannot abuse you. You can only abuse yourself when reading an IntheShade post.

Comment

• Originally posted by (J) View Post
                Perhaps now is the time for the few tender souls to set aside those lingering fears or anxieties and reinstate our outspoken professional pilot. Those who may be intimidated by an internet persona should set aside their angst at his outspoken nature and let the rest of us read about his latest vehicle restoration or receive insights into the features of his new aircraft.. I say this from experience having received the virtual wrath of Flyboy2761 (or was it 2671?) in another time and thread. And yet, as Verbal will attest, I remain fairly functional.

IntheShade cannot abuse you. You can only abuse yourself when reading an IntheShade post.

Yeah, what he said: Grow a pair already.
                May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

And yet, as Verbal will attest, I remain fairly functional.
                  You are both functional and decorative, my friend.

Comment

Perhaps now is the time for the few tender souls to set aside those lingering fears or anxieties and reinstate our outspoken professional pilot. Those who may be intimidated by an internet persona should set aside their angst at his outspoken nature and let the rest of us read about his latest vehicle restoration or receive insights into the features of his new aircraft.. I say this from experience having received the virtual wrath of Flyboy2761 (or was it 2671?) in another time and thread. And yet, as Verbal will attest, I remain fairly functional.

Sniff, sniff......methinks it was Flyboy4711.
                    4711 - Lassen Sie sich im offiziellen 4711 Online Shop von mehr als 200 Jahren Parfumeurskunst begeistern und entdecken Sie vielfältige Eau de Cologne und Duft-Kreationen.

Per
                    Ancient Mariner
                    Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

• After thinking about it some more and reviewing the type of posts that support ITS; I’m off the fence, I now support a permanent ban on ITS. I think that many of the supporters of ITS should also be banned because of their uncivilized behavior.

It seems the same type of bullies the support ITS seem to be the same type of people that get their jollies from the demise of the air disaster website due to hacking. I consider bullying and vandalism to be a very similar childish ignorant selfish mentality.

Originally posted by PHLY Girl View Post
                      This forum was alot better with old creepy dudes giving advice to boys on how to shave crotches?
                      That’s the type of posts that you are supporting and I don’t care for.

Originally posted by PHLY Girl View Post
                      By that standard; I suppose you would think Beavis and Butthead are aviation geniuses.

Originally posted by HalcyonDays View Post
                      What you call humor, I would consider fascist. You and the supporters of ITS seem to get your jollies from unfounded personal attacks against others. I suppose you would think burning a cross on a Negroe’s front lawn would be humorous. I suppose you would think leaving the hangman’s noose hanging from a tree or the stoop of someone’s house as a threat to be humorous.

The supporters of ITS seem to have and immature mob mentality; they seem to get their enjoyment at the expense of victimizing innocent and/or well-meaning people. I feel that "humor" at the expense of victimizing innocent people with unfounded personal attacks; is not humorous.

I find the supporters of ITS to be in the very antithesis of the message board motto JetPhotos.Net Forums - The Friendly Way to Fly.

Comment

• i did a search on InTheshade with the forum software, and spent a long time reading different posts.

other than having very strong opinions, i think he has a lot of aviation knowledge. at least from what I read, and my limited aviation knowledge.

if he is faking it, he must be like leonardo dicaprio in that movie about flying.

leo

Comment

After thinking about it some more and reviewing the type of posts that support ITS; I’m off the fence, I now support a permanent ban on ITS. I think that many of the supporters of ITS should also be banned because of their uncivilized behavior.

It seems the same type of bullies the support ITS seem to be the same type of people that get their jollies from the demise of the air disaster website due to hacking. I consider bullying and vandalism to be a very similar childish ignorant selfish mentality.

That’s the type of posts that you are supporting and I don’t care for.

By that standard; I suppose you would think Beavis and Butthead are aviation geniuses.

What you call humor, I would consider fascist. You and the supporters of ITS seem to get your jollies from unfounded personal attacks against others. I suppose you would think burning a cross on a Negroe’s front lawn would be humorous. I suppose you would think leaving the hangman’s noose hanging from a tree or the stoop of someone’s house as a threat to be humorous.

The supporters of ITS seem to have and immature mob mentality; they seem to get their enjoyment at the expense of victimizing innocent and/or well-meaning people. I feel that "humor" at the expense of victimizing innocent people with unfounded personal attacks; is not humorous.

I find the supporters of ITS to be in the very antithesis of the message board motto JetPhotos.Net Forums - The Friendly Way to Fly.
                          As I've said before. Should I feel pwned?
                          Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

• ATFS_Crash, it's all black or white with you ...oh no, I'll be accused of making racist comments! Let me rephrase that: it's all ONE or ZERO with you, you have a binary mind. Please, get a life.

Comment

• ATFS_CRash, have you ever been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder? Please call my office and make an appointment at your earliest convenience.

Regards, Dr. Sigmund von Verbal

Comment

Good lord man, can you get any more dramatic?

Comment

Working...
                                X