X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PMN View Post
    I

Anyway, I have photos to edit and upload...

Paul

Are they pictures of areoplanes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baaboo View Post
      Are they pictures of areoplanes?
      I don't know what an "areoplane" is so I'm not sure.

Paul
      Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Paul
        It's like a train engine with wings.

Comment

I think the fact you can only think of one discussion he contributed to offhand kind of speaks for itself.

Paul
          PMN, I imagine you are a decent photographer which is an artistic venture. But I've often found that logic and art are somewhat exclusive triats.

You continue to display a lack of logical ability by saying that I could only think of one discussion he contributed too.

I'm sorry, but that question did not come up at all. The subject was about the number of people that support ITS versus dislike ITS.

You supported your arguement that you were not the only one who disagrees with his behavior. By the way- here's a lesson- that's a crummy argument- becuase I instantly found the converse: that I was not the only one who supported him. Conclusion, your argument is flawed (again) (Sorry that was mean of me to say "again").

Now, what has ITS contributed too?

WOW, where do I begin? Speaking offhand, heres a few that come to mind:

Training of new pilots.
          Design of fly-by-wire systems.
          CRM
          FAR's and what they mean regarding pilot in command.
          Is it safe to turn downwind (by the way- he actually gave the best answer).
          Air France
          AA 587
          Colgan
          Pinnacle
          Air Traffic Control
          Composite construction.
          The viabiltiy of the Concorde.
          Government owned aircraft manufacture.
          Antique airplanes
          EDIT: The merits of NDB approaches and the ability to fly them.

Of course, as your logic said, he has 2000 less photos than you and therefore, you are superior to him at discussing the livery of the month...

I guess that much is logical.

Ok, it's Friday, it's a new day, and the weekend awaits:...

What if we make todays posts focus on listing topics where ITS made significant contributions. (Please no fouls for repitition, individual groupies and their controlled minds are incapable of remembering EVERY topic to which ITS made significant contributions).
          Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

• I don't recall he contributed much to the conveyor belt debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3WE View Post
              PMN, I imagine you are a decent photographer which is an artistic venture. But I've often found that logic and art are somewhat exclusive triats.

You continue to display a lack of logical ability by saying that I could only think of one discussion he contributed too.

I'm sorry, but that question did not come up at all. The subject was about the number of people that support ITS versus dislike ITS.

You supported your arguement that you were not the only one who disagrees with his behavior. By the way- here's a lesson- that's a crummy argument- becuase I instantly found the converse: that I was not the only one who supported him. Conclusion, your argument is flawed (again) (Sorry that was mean of me to say "again").

Now, what has ITS contributed too?

WOW, where do I begin? Speaking offhand, heres a few that come to mind:

Training of new pilots.
              Design of fly-by-wire systems.
              CRM
              FAR's and what they mean regarding pilot in command.
              Is it safe to turn downwind (by the way- he actually gave the best answer).
              Air France
              AA 587
              Colgan
              Pinnacle
              Air Traffic Control
              Composite construction.
              The viabiltiy of the Concorde.
              Government owned aircraft manufacture.
              Antique airplanes
              EDIT: The merits of NDB approaches and the ability to fly them.

Of course, as your logic said, he has 2000 less photos than you and therefore, you are superior to him at discussing the livery of the month...

I guess that much is logical.

Ok, it's Friday, it's a new day, and the weekend awaits:...

What if we make todays posts focus on listing topics where ITS made significant contributions. (Please no fouls for repitition, individual groupies and their controlled minds are incapable of remembering EVERY topic to which ITS made significant contributions).
              Now... we must admit that ITS has been drug through the mud here and may not have gone into as much detail as he had @ AD.info or AD.com on the points you mention above.
              Proudly serving WTF comments since 2004

Comment

I think the fact you can only think of one discussion he contributed to offhand kind of speaks for itself.

Paul
                Now that's important stuff, carry on we will not bother you.
                PiP
                Ancient Mariner
                Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Paul
                  Shocking

Comment

• Paul, how many tunes do you sing?

Originally posted by PMN View Post
                    You would.

People like ITS don't offend me, I just don't see the need for them to exist. I work in music and I deal with wankers on an astronomical scale on a day to day basis. This is where I enjoy my hobby, I don't want to have to deal with wankers here!

Paul
                    Originally posted by PMN View Post
                    The point Alex makes here is a point I've been waiting to make for a while. I remember being patronisingly told by ITS that my post count in the forums here was low therefore my opinion basically counted for nothing; by comparison to some others it is a low post count, but I had over 2000 images in the database at that point which is a substantial contribution to the site and far more than he will ever contribute, in any way.

I stand by my previous points that, regardless of how much knowledge ITS may or may not have, he was nothing more than a rather pathetic internet forum troll whose sole purpose was to provoke reactions and start flame wars, and he went out of his way to do this. Look at any thread he's posted in and that's blindlngly obvious. And again, why would anyone in his supposed position of supposed greatness feel the need to act so childishly on a forum? His behaviour was very much not what I'd expect from someone often referred to as a 'genius'.

The quicker people accept he isn't coming back and get over this whole sorry state of affairs the better!

Paul
                    Those are both by you, both after ITS was banned, spoken out of both sides of your mouth.

It seems your opinion is to whatever seems to be the flavor of the moment.

I think you better stick to pictures and stay out of the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by PMN
                      You would.

People like ITS don't offend me, I just don't see the need for them to exist. I work in music and I deal with wankers on an astronomical scale on a day to day basis. This is where I enjoy my hobby, I don't want to have to deal with wankers here!

Paul
                      I'm a musician too, and yes, I've seen them all. But comparing ITS to that? I guess the thickness of your skin vary with usage, and it's quite thin when you're here...

Comment

• Originally posted by PHLY Girl View Post
                        I think you better stick to pictures and stay out of the forum.
                        Great statement, well done. Like it or not, I still don't really see the vast majority of you ITS fans contributing to this site in any real worthwhile way.

I'm done here anyway, and I shall leave you to your own weird little ways and get back to my screening and uploading pages where things make more sense.

Paul
                        Last edited by PMN; 2009-10-17, 00:07.
                        Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

• Yes, that sounds entirely more normal.
                          May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Great statement, well done. Like it or not, I still don't really see the vast majority of you ITS fans contributing to this site in any real worthwhile way.

I'm done here anyway, and I shall leave you to your own weird little ways and get back to my screening and uploading pages where things make more sense.

Paul
                            pwned?

pmned?

shaved?
                            Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine View Post
                              To see him plss off the regulars. Most enjoyable.
                              Per
                              Though often crude and and controversial, one cannot deny his knowledge of aviation.
                              Who's on first?..........

Comment

• ad.info is back up an running...so the petition can quietly die.
                                My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X