Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was mildly entertaining while it lasted.

I'll give it a 3/5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam View Post
      ad.info is back up an running...so the petition can quietly die.
      Nah, it can keep going. You're a member of both sites too, now aren't you cam?
      May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

• Originally posted by Princess Leia View Post
        Nah, it can keep going. You're a member of both sites too, now aren't you cam?
        Always was.
        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

• Wow. Can't believe what I am reading. One of the reasons I don't even come here anymore is that ITS and a bunch of other ORIGINAL members are banned. What a crock of shit. Oh, and where did David Hilditch go? Now that was some interesting reading!

Comment

• Anyone got some No-Doze?

Comment

• WTF?

This thread is like a zombie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedbrake View Post
                Wow. Can't believe what I am reading. One of the reasons I don't even come here anymore is that ITS and a bunch of other ORIGINAL members are banned. What a crock of shit. Oh, and where did David Hilditch go? Now that was some interesting reading!
                He is here, DH, under a different name though.
                Which bunch other than ITS (harrasing young members are OK in my book) are banned?
                "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedbrake View Post
                  Wow. Can't believe what I am reading. One of the reasons I don't even come here anymore is that ITS and a bunch of other ORIGINAL members are banned. What a crock of shit. Oh, and where did David Hilditch go? Now that was some interesting reading!
                  Who rattled your cot and woke you up ? It's been just over a year since this thread died. Not exactly up-to-date are you ?
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                    Who rattled your cot and woke you up ? It's been just over a year since this thread died. Not exactly up-to-date are you ?
                    He's clearly enjoyed the forums immensely in the past with a whopping 2 posts...
                    Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                      That's nothing, Alessandro just resurrected a four-year-old thread about the 787.

Comment

• what is this all about,what person do they not want banned,and why everyone that doesnt want him banned is banned now?
                        August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

• this looks like a classic case of multiple accounts, btw, nice necropost like 5 posts back

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

• Not all of us are banned.

vival la... ahh fuckit.
                            May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

• Unbanning InTheShade is 100% free of alternatives.

EB

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWOOD View Post
                                Unbanning InTheShade is 100% free of alternatives.

EB
                                Elwood! How've you been?

Comment

Working...
                                X