X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheRealAncientMarine
    replied
    Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
    ITS went over to PPrune where most of the professional pilots talk the same shit as here!

Missed me PER?

BB
    Indeed.
    Per

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    I cant say i really find someone writing on word replys in bold and saying french people/airbus suck contributing.

That being said

No one has still told me why he should be allowed to continue breaking the forum rules.

Leave a comment:

• Optimus Prime
    replied
    Originally posted by ptbodale View Post
    A lot of people have come out of the woodwork to support bringing ITS back. To bad most of you have contributed very little to this site.

He's banned, he's gone and that's it.
    ITS may be controversial and tends to go overboard he still contributed more than 90% of the frequent contributors here. If whiny people (such as yourself) put him on ignore we would all be happy and content with the genius Texas wine sipping Philly Eagles fan with an addiction to using the bold command.

Leave a comment:

• PHLY Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by ptbodale View Post
    A lot of people have come out of the woodwork to support bringing ITS back. To bad most of you have contributed very little to this site.

Theonly one not coming back is Michael Jackson.

He's gone, that's it.

Time to update your avatar Mr. ptbodale

Leave a comment:

• ptbodale
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BoeingBobby
    replied
    Originally posted by Verbal View Post
    I thought you were shot down by a shoulder-launched hyper-velocity heat-seeking surface-to-air missile.

Was but I survived, lucky for you.

You must have missed me also!

Might also want to check out Propilotworld, but that costs $ and you need a company I.D. to get to some stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Leia
    replied
    Originally posted by PHLY Girl View Post
    Actually he was correct. Is this what was so upsetting to you?
    You answered your own question!

Edit: Doh! misread. I need more beer.

Leave a comment:

• PHLY Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
    His posts on the AF crash were : insulting (to the victims - those got erased quickly but he posted them even before we knew the plane crashed...) - totally wrong - racist

Alex

Actually he was correct. Is this what was so upsetting to you?

Leave a comment:

• 3WE
    replied
    Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
    ITS went over to PPrune where most of the professional pilots talk the same shit as here!
    Amazing

Oddly enough, I avoid PPrune because I truly feel that real pilots need a break from parlor talking idiots (including me). Unfortunately www.internet.com has very few secrets and most of my reading on PPrune makes me realize how much I like AD.info, makes JP.net seem a lot less goofy, and makes me realize that PPrune is NOT a safe, quiet place for pilots to talk professionally and free from parlor forumites..

There is no question that ITS' presence there could be troubling.

He certainly made a strong impact regarding CAP uniforms.

Leave a comment:

• (J)
    replied
    I've given it some thought and would still not feel threatened if ITS was to contribute to these pages. I continue to be distressed and disturbed by one of the banner ads.

Leave a comment:

• Verbal
    replied
    I thought you were shot down by a shoulder-launched hyper-velocity heat-seeking surface-to-air missile.

Leave a comment:

• BoeingBobby
    replied
    PPrune

Missed me PER?

BB

Leave a comment:

• 3WE
    replied
    Quote = Baaboo:
    Originally Posted by Baaboo
    Fedex has put him in an Airbus!

Quote = Verbal: no

Quote = 3WE: BUT, That could explain the severe melt down at the ITS-friendly aviation forum

Leave a comment:

• TheRealAncientMarine
    replied
    Originally posted by Verbal View Post
    A poo:

ITS been out doing his stuff again?
    Per

Leave a comment:

• Verbal
    replied
    A poo:

Leave a comment: