Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama advocates eating babies in times of famine

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Obama advocates eating babies in times of famine

    Now what, b**ches?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Verbal View Post
    Obama advocates eating babies in times of famine
    Do you really want people like these to dictate your health care?

    Obama's regulatory Science Czar John Holdren wants to "abort" children up to two years old. Forced sterilization..... putting sterilants in the drinking water to sterilize the masses to limit the population level.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtRKLgwgJ_k

    Obama Says Grandmotherís Hip Replacement Raises Cost Questions (throw grandma under the bus)
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aGrKbfWkzTqc

    Part of the Obama administration plans is to fine people and/or put them into prison, that canít afford or if they choose not to buy health insurance. Hitler would be proud.
    http://naturalnews.com/027124_health...e_America.html

    Dr. Rand Paul Dr. Ron Paul's son on Glenn Beck show August 14 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYxf2QAtwYY

    Fascist liberals have a green idea to help the environment by reducing the population and feeding the people.

    A possible logo for the global warming fear mongers.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ATFS_Crash View Post
      Do you really want people like these to dictate your health care?

      Obama's regulatory Science Czar John Holdren wants to "abort" children up to two years old.

      If that includes the screaming babies on my last two transatlantic flights, then I'm all for it.

      Though it would be a shame, you can get some good money for a white baby nowadays.
      May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

      Comment


      • #4
        Maybe the dingos ate your baby.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Deadstick View Post
          Maybe the dingos ate your baby.
          Shhh, it's actually part of our agenda. You see, we cut greenhouse emissions (and raise import taxes) so that only local Dingo farms profit. See, a feesible solution, but still, not meant to be discussed for some time.
          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

          Comment


          • #6
            You know....the sooner you ex AD types piss off to your own forum on your own website somewhere and leave JETPHOTOS.NET to aviation photographers and those interested in aviation photography, the better as far as I'm concerned. Yes, this is an off topic forum but it was designed for us who subscribe in some kind of photographic way and not the political ramblings of a bunch of loonies from the outer fringes of the edge of civilisation, be those fringes on the right, centre or left. It was designed as a place where we could be a bit light hearted about life away from photography without going over the edge.

            The off topic forum used to be interesting and promote some interesting discussion until you lot came along. With all the energy and wondrous claims that you make about yourselves and the rhetorical shit that you spout, surely one of you is capable of setting up a website where you can dribble on amongst yourselves ?

            Only problem is.....that wouldn't work for you, would it ? Because then you wouldn't have an audience to feed on, an audience who wonder what the f**k you're on about most of the time, an audience that I presume you think is actually really interested in your ramblings....which most of us aren't.

            That's my personal view, the view of someone who's been around a bit, someone who's had near on 40 years of dealing with twats like you when it all goes pear shaped and you cry for help to get out of the hole you've dug yourself into. I deal with people like you all my working hours and I don't particularly want to come here and see it in my time off so.....you know who you are.....welcome to my ignore list. Bye.

            As always...my personal view and not representative of the views of the management of JetPhotos.net.
            Last edited by brianw999; 2009-10-03, 20:06.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              You know....the sooner you ex AD types piss off to your own forum on your own website somewhere and leave JETPHOTOS.NET to aviation photographers and those interested in aviation photography, the better as far as I'm concerned. Yes, this is an off topic forum but it was designed for us who subscribe in some kind of photographic way and not the political ramblings of a bunch of loonies from the outer fringes of the edge of civilisation, be those fringes on the right, centre or left. It was designed as a place where we could be a bit light hearted about life away from photography without going over the edge.

              The off topic forum used to be interesting and promote some interesting discussion until you lot came along. With all the energy and wondrous claims that you make about yourselves and the rhetorical shit that you spout, surely one of you is capable of setting up a website where you can dribble on amongst yourselves ?

              Only problem is.....that wouldn't work for you, would it ? Because then you wouldn't have an audience to feed on, an audience who wonder what the f**k you're on about most of the time, an audience that I presume you think is actually really interested in your ramblings....which most of us aren't.

              That's my personal view, the view of someone who's been around a bit, someone who's had near on 40 years of dealing with twats like you when it all goes pear shaped and you cry for help to get of the hole you've dug yourself into. I deal with people like you all my working hours and I don't particularly want to come here and see it in my time off so.....you know who you are.....welcome to my ignore list. Bye.

              As always...my personal view and not representative of the views of the management of JetPhotos.net.

              Brian, On this I agree with you 100% and then some.

              BB

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                You know....the sooner you ex AD types piss off to your own forum on your own website somewhere and leave JETPHOTOS.NET to aviation photographers and those interested in aviation photography, the better as far as I'm concerned. Yes, this is an off topic forum but it was designed for us who subscribe in some kind of photographic way and not the political ramblings of a bunch of loonies from the outer fringes of the edge of civilisation, be those fringes on the right, centre or left. It was designed as a place where we could be a bit light hearted about life away from photography without going over the edge.

                The off topic forum used to be interesting and promote some interesting discussion until you lot came along. With all the energy and wondrous claims that you make about yourselves and the rhetorical shit that you spout, surely one of you is capable of setting up a website where you can dribble on amongst yourselves ?

                Only problem is.....that wouldn't work for you, would it ? Because then you wouldn't have an audience to feed on, an audience who wonder what the f**k you're on about most of the time, an audience that I presume you think is actually really interested in your ramblings....which most of us aren't.

                That's my personal view, the view of someone who's been around a bit, someone who's had near on 40 years of dealing with twats like you when it all goes pear shaped and you cry for help to get out of the hole you've dug yourself into. I deal with people like you all my working hours and I don't particularly want to come here and see it in my time off so.....you know who you are.....welcome to my ignore list. Bye.

                As always...my personal view and not representative of the views of the management of JetPhotos.net.
                Are you Karl?
                May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
                  Well, let's see. You've posted several times in these over-the-edge political threads. You've told us such things as you support torture, and enjoy watching lesbian porn. Are these posts a relaxing change from photography? If that's your standard for what suits the off-topic forum, that's fine, but some consistency, please.
                  Yup...you have a valid point. The lesbian porn thing was a joke however and was clearly written as such. I too have been guilty of possibly overstepping the mark, a mark which I feel is outside the realms of this site which is why I won't be participating in such threads anymore. I'll be sticking with photography side of the site which is what it is all about. At least your response was a properly constructed critique which I happily read and in other circumstances would be happy to continue discussing. Unfortunately the thread hijackers spoil it all.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                    Yup...you have a valid point. The lesbian porn thing was a joke however and was clearly written as such. I too have been guilty of possibly overstepping the mark, a mark which I feel is outside the realms of this site which is why I won't be participating in such threads anymore. I'll be sticking with photography side of the site which is what it is all about. At least your response was a properly constructed critique which I happily read and in other circumstances would be happy to continue discussing. Unfortunately the thread hijackers spoil it all.
                    I think more lesbian porn would solve 90% of the world's problems.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think just think naked ladies in general, im not being specific to lesbians.
                      Sam Rudge
                      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                        you know....the sooner you ex ad types piss off to your own forum on your own website somewhere and leave jetphotos.net to aviation photographers and those interested in aviation photography, the better as far as i'm concerned. Yes, this is an off topic forum but it was designed for us who subscribe in some kind of photographic way and not the political ramblings of a bunch of loonies from the outer fringes of the edge of civilisation, be those fringes on the right, centre or left. It was designed as a place where we could be a bit light hearted about life away from photography without going over the edge.

                        The off topic forum used to be interesting and promote some interesting discussion until you lot came along. With all the energy and wondrous claims that you make about yourselves and the rhetorical shit that you spout, surely one of you is capable of setting up a website where you can dribble on amongst yourselves ?

                        Only problem is.....that wouldn't work for you, would it ? Because then you wouldn't have an audience to feed on, an audience who wonder what the f**k you're on about most of the time, an audience that i presume you think is actually really interested in your ramblings....which most of us aren't.

                        That's my personal view, the view of someone who's been around a bit, someone who's had near on 40 years of dealing with twats like you when it all goes pear shaped and you cry for help to get out of the hole you've dug yourself into. I deal with people like you all my working hours and i don't particularly want to come here and see it in my time off so.....you know who you are.....welcome to my ignore list. Bye.

                        As always...my personal view and not representative of the views of the management of jetphotos.net.
                        +1

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So not to further hijack this already hijacked thread, which is exactly what I'm about to do, but why is it cool with hetero men to dig lesbian porn? Hetero men never admit to digging gay male porn and we never hear from hetero women as to whether they dig any kind of same sex porn, but I would surmise from hetero men that hetero women would be more likely to dig gay male porn than lesbian porn. Maybe it has something to do with wondering what it's like to have the "other" equipment. Do gay people dig hetero porn? I really don't know.

                          I'm a hetero male and don't really dig same sex porn of any flavor, but I do dig hetero porn. I guess I'm the exception.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            When someone starts a thread and it gets hijacked by someone spouting political views, that's one thing, but when someone starts a thread called "Obama advocates eating babies in time of famine", what do you expect the conversation to be about?
                            I thought there'd be recipes...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by brianw999 View Post


                              --------------Snipped by Per, too boring.------------------


                              As always...my personal view and not representative of the views of the management of JetPhotos.net.
                              Maybe you forgot who invited "us" here? I believe that I, amongst many former AD.commers and AD.infoer have way more time on JetPhotos than you do, so stuff it old boy.

                              And lest I forget: "my personal view and not representative of the views of the management of JetPhotos.net"
                              Why the need to point out the obvious?
                              Per
                              Ancient Mariner
                              Certified above and below...................sea level.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X