This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobel Peace Prize

It now seems the Noble Peace Prize is being handed out like candy.

As such I would like to see it handed out to some of the more obscure "do gooders" of this world.

People the do the unexpected in the most unexpected places.

People in places like Peterborough who work with alligators.

So here's to you Mr. Peterborough Alligator Dude.

The world may not recognize you, but I do.

there are alligators in peterborogh?

i know that there are some rattlesnakes this far north. i thought it would be too cold for alligators.

leo

edit: maybe not peterborogh, ontario. could be florida?

Comment

Dear Little Leon,

I have found that there are alligators and snakes in every part of the world.

Comment

I'd like to nominate every bartender who serves beer, beer brings happiness to the masses.. Although to much of it generally ends up a bar fight but then you can make up over a round of beer. You know maybe Obama was really nominated for the Beer summit he had a few months back, if that's the case here's to you Mr. President!

Comment

I'll drink (a beer) to that!

Comment

Originally posted by PHLY Girl View Post
            Dear Little Leon,

i was thinking that spiders could be found everywhere, but I don't now about colder places

if by 'little loen' you mean thin, i would say yes - i am a swimmer

leo

Comment

Dear Little Leon,

That's it, I'm not going back down in my basement anymore.
              May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

It now seems the Noble Peace Prize is being handed out like candy.

As such I would like to see it handed out to some of the more obscure "do gooders" of this world.

People the do the unexpected in the most unexpected places.

People in places like Peterborough who work with alligators.

So here's to you Mr. Peterborough Alligator Dude.

The world may not recognize you, but I do.
                Please enlighten those of us that are ignorant as to whom you are talking about.

Are you talking about James Watson who committed suicide apparently because he had difficulty paying child support?

His accomplishments may be greater than Al Gore or Obama; however I think there are many people that are much more qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by ATFS_Crash View Post
                  Please enlighten those of us that are ignorant as to whom you are talking about.

Indeed. Someone who works in the aviation industry and spends alot of time on the internet meeting people.

Comment

Working...
                  X