Way Over Your Heads--The Fake Moon Landings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PHLY Girl View Post
    I also have evidence that all BigFoot films are faked also.

I also have evidence that the A380 is a hoax

Comment

Please stop this tomfoolery and update us on your husband.
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

A reliable source told me PHLY Girl and ITS are one in the same.

Comment

He's back???? Sweet, not for some real fun!! But in all earnestness...this thread should really be moved to the off topic forum. The water there is deeper, we all can swim, and ITS really needs some depth to delve into his own brand of sortedness!!

Comment

Originally posted by twagenknecht View Post
            we all can swim
            Or drown.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
              If true, that would explain why I felt the forum IQ drop into negative territory. It's already been in the crapper due to all of the ITS wannabes.

Comment

Well Neil Armstrong IS my Great Uncle so I could beg to differ. I have seen the moon rocks and whatnot and heard the stories.

They are real, it happened, he stepped on the moon and uttered the famous words...end. of. discussion.

Alex
                Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Good luck Mr. Gorsky?

Comment

Originally posted by ATrude777 View Post
                    Well Neil Armstrong IS my Great Uncle
                    Interesting.

A very large, framed and signed copy of one of your Great Uncle's photographs hangs in the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland.

As I remember, it's a portrait format image of the Earth rising and carries the dedication: To Copernicus, a true giant among men. Neil Armstrong
                    in rather scrawly, but eminently readable, writing.

Next time you see him, ask him if he's improved his handwriting since retiring ... and be sure to shake his hand from me

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

Not quite.
                      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by B757300 View Post
                        If true, that would explain why I felt the forum IQ drop into negative territory. It's already been in the crapper due to all of the ITS wannabes.
                        Should some people be feeling pwned?

Comment

Well Neil Armstrong IS my Great Uncle so I could beg to differ. I have seen the moon rocks and whatnot and heard the stories.

They are real, it happened, he stepped on the moon and uttered the famous words...end. of. discussion.

Alex
                          They paid him to say those words, in fact Francis Ford Coppola wrote the script.

Comment

They paid him to say those words, in fact Francis Ford Coppola wrote the script.

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

Wasn't that Francis Scott Key...or we talking something diff here?
                              Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Wasn't that Francis Scott Key...or we talking something diff here?
                                Oh lord Trude.....Do you not know who Cappola is? Ask you Great Uncle LOLOL

Comment

Working...
                                X