• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Verbal!

being outspoken
    yet another victim of
    heavy handed mods
    May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

What did I miss?
    Answers in a pm please.

Comment

Mods or Mob? This took a lot of courage!! Congratulation, whoever you are. As a matter of fact, why don't you ban me too, I have NO picture here (forum rules didn't require to upload pics) and see if I care. Too bad AD.com database vanished, you would have seen there all the contributions made by those you accuse of misconduct.

Comment

Originally posted by ZilogMan View Post
        Mods or Mob?
        Mr. Snappy is not their friend
        I like Mick Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hilton View Post
          What did I miss?
          Answers in a pm please.

Me too.
          PiP
          Ancient Mariner
          Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Snappy View Post
            Mr. Snappy is not their friend
            This still doesn't answer when I get to be touched by Mr. Snappy.

Bic or nair?
            May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Several users have been removed from the forum as they chose to post inappropriately. Taking the atmosphere of the Off Topic forum into the photography forums is not acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by ZilogMan View Post
                Too bad AD.com database vanished, you would have seen there all the contributions made by those you accuse of misconduct.
                Indeed.

However, those that accuse those of misconduct are the same those that were party to the dissapearance of the original AD.com where those accused of misconduct carried on a large volume of tomfoolery as well as some very decent discussion.

I would suggest that those who are accused of misconduct and those who are friends and supporters of those who are accused misconduct, all get tinfoil hats.

Either tinfoil hats or I guess we need to get busy and figure out what our favorite liveries are.
                Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
                  Several users have been removed from the forum as they chose to post inappropriately. Taking the atmosphere of the Off Topic forum into the photography forums is not acceptable.
                  Are you really Australian?
                  I've never met an Aussie who talked like that.
                  Per
                  Ancient Mariner

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine View Post
                    Per
                    Apart from David.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine View Post
                      Per
                      If you heard him speak it, it would just sound like gibberish. All is well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
                        Yawn.
                        Wow... that was deep. Did you have to meditate on this one for a while in the Bhujangasana yoga pose on the top of a mountain in the brisk morning air?
                        Proudly serving WTF comments since 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
                          Thank you for your comment. You're right, it was a rather simple, straightforward message, which is why it required just one word to convey. Hope it didn't take you too long to sound it out. (jk)
                          The thing I really like about FOF is his sense of humor. The dude is hilarious!
                          Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hilton View Post
                            Apart from David.
                            You've met the man?
                            Per
                            Ancient Mariner

Comment

And now Apooh was banned for nothing more than politely questioning the reasons behind bannings. I find it somewhat disturbing that non of the regulars ever expressed their outrage that this site is being used as a hunting ground by the potential pedophile yet demanding the extermination of members who simply express their opinion and healthy sense of humor. There is something pathological about this behavior.

Comment

Working...
                              X