Girsl n Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girsl n Boys

Hello, last time I posted about how I murdered my mother-in-law, and everyone was very worried about this disrespect for authority, as if I threatened to murder YOUR mother-in-law or parents, and they were worrried about DEATH terror. Nobody on ADC has a sense of humour, apparently. But his time I have a much more rational and mundane question. It is a question arising in my curiosity as a primate, and as a possible consumer of air travel. Well, two questions, actually.

1) Why are there actually no females who post on ADC? There may be one or two I am not aware of, but I get the feeling there aren't any. If you are a lady, please make your presence known and refute my idiot assumptions.

2) There are quite a lot of lady pilots, couldn't one or two be moderators on this site and bring us into the 21st century?

Every little boy wanted to be a pilot when they grew up (except me, I always wanted to be a shrink) but not many little girls, I guess.

Are you on the crack boy?

Comment

Originally posted by safetyfirst View Post
      I always wanted to be a shrink
      That explains it.
      warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
        Are you on the crack boy?
        Freudian slip?

Comment

IF only Dr. Verbal were here to assist!

Comment

Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
            WTF taken to a whole new level.
            Once maintained: CS-TTQ, OO-SFM,SFN,SFO,SFV,SFW,VEK, VES, VEH, VEX, VEN, OO-TCI,J,O,R,P,H,N. F-GYAI, F-HCAO, F-GPEJ, F-GPEK, F-GSTS, F-GSTR, LX-N20199, OO-TNG

Have a nice flight!

Juul

My pictures on Jetphotos.net

Comment

And you guys think us AD'ers are strange?
              Per
              Ancient Mariner
              Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

If you are a lady, please make your presence known and refute my idiot assumptions.
                How could a lady refuse such an earnest appeal?

Comment

Working...
                X