Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11Fan
    replied
    If you are a lady, please make your presence known and refute my idiot assumptions.
    How could a lady refuse such an earnest appeal?

Leave a comment:

• TheRealAncientMarine
    replied
    And you guys think us AD'ers are strange?
    Per

Leave a comment:

• Juulke
    replied
    Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
    WTF taken to a whole new level.

Leave a comment:

• (J)
    replied
    IF only Dr. Verbal were here to assist!

Leave a comment:

• SYDCBRWOD
    replied
    Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
    Are you on the crack boy?
    Freudian slip?

Leave a comment:

• el
    replied
    Originally posted by safetyfirst View Post
    I always wanted to be a shrink
    That explains it.

Leave a comment:

• tommyalf
    replied
    Are you on the crack boy?

Leave a comment:

• safetyfirst
    started a topic Girsl n Boys

Girsl n Boys

Hello, last time I posted about how I murdered my mother-in-law, and everyone was very worried about this disrespect for authority, as if I threatened to murder YOUR mother-in-law or parents, and they were worrried about DEATH terror. Nobody on ADC has a sense of humour, apparently. But his time I have a much more rational and mundane question. It is a question arising in my curiosity as a primate, and as a possible consumer of air travel. Well, two questions, actually.

1) Why are there actually no females who post on ADC? There may be one or two I am not aware of, but I get the feeling there aren't any. If you are a lady, please make your presence known and refute my idiot assumptions.

2) There are quite a lot of lady pilots, couldn't one or two be moderators on this site and bring us into the 21st century?

Every little boy wanted to be a pilot when they grew up (except me, I always wanted to be a shrink) but not many little girls, I guess.
Working...
X