Clear All

• A message for our European friends

Carry on.

I just threw up on my shoes.

Comment

No comment

Comment

Since 1776? Indeed.
        So what happened before and after that? Oh, yes. You filled up the country with emigrants from.................Europe.
        Best damned country on the planet to live in?
        The only country which have had that statement confirmed by an independent body is not the USA, it is us. We, of course are not into bragging. We leave that to those with little self-esteem and small dicks.
        Per
        Ancient Mariner
        Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine View Post
          We, of course are not into bragging. We leave that to those with little self-esteem and small dicks.
          Per
          TommyAlf = PWNED

Comment

Since 1776? Indeed.
            So what happened before and after that? Oh, yes. You filled up the country with emigrants from.................Europe.
            The only country which have had that statement confirmed by an independent body is not the USA, it is us. We, of course are not into bragging. We leave that to those with little self-esteem and small dicks.
            Per
            But you all drive crappy cars ...

Comment

Originally posted by Schorsch View Post
              But you all drive crappy cars ...
              Only because they're all imported and because we're confident in our mascul-/femin-inity.
              Per
              Ancient Mariner

Comment

Since 1776? Indeed.
                Per

Now Now...don't get your panties in an uproar, we'll share our woman and beer with you.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
                  Now Now...don't get your panties in an uproar, we'll share our woman and beer with you.

That sounds like a threat to me.
                  warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

we'll share our woman and beer with you.
                    Talking as an American living in europe.... Leave the girls and for sure the beers in the USA... We have everything needed here... Shit, I feel the need to go back to Praha, shit...

But you can send us :
                    - better customer service
                    - good old vintage cars
                    - some good burgers
                    - Mexicans - We need more Burritos here !!!
                    - 787s .... before 2025 please

Comment

American beer = oxymoron !!

For REAL beer come to Europe, preferably England.

I remember years ago, when I was a tour coach driver, taking one of my American tourists to a pub in Windsor and introducing him to the delights of Youngs Special Bitter real ale.

He only had 2 pints......

......his wife wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the tour !

...and as for your women....

No, thanks very much.
                      Last edited by brianw999; 2009-10-19, 13:53.
                      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

That's not fair Tommy, not fair at all. You are tempting me to write my sincere opinion on American beer and American women. You knew that it would be ironic. You knew that it will be sarcastic. You knew that I would use words like; f**king close to water, silicone, obese and worse.
                        No, I will not fall into that trap. I will straighten my back and with pride abstain from the obvious.

Per

PS Please feel free to try again.
                        Ancient Mariner

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                          Youngs Special
                          Now we're talking REAL beer! My wife used to live in Wandsworth and our local was the Brewery Tap. We used to take the family dog sometimes and, in the hot summers (that shows you how long ago it was - hot summers in the UK!) the landlords would give him the slops tray for him to get a drink. Getting him home was hilarious: front legs and head OK, rest of body and hind legs a disaster area!

we'll share our woman
                          [/quote]...and as for your women....

[/quote]

And at that size you would only have to share one of them.... but, in fact, I think you've stumbled upon a genius idea to solve the US's illegal immigration problem... "Dear Mexico, if you don't stop illegal immigrants entering the US, we will send you...."

Last edited by HB-IHC; 2009-10-19, 15:30.

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                            American beer = oxymoron !!

For REAL beer come to Europe, preferably England.

I remember years ago, when I was a tour coach driver, taking one of my American tourists to a pub in Windsor and introducing him to the delights of Youngs Special Bitter real ale.

He only had 2 pints......

......his wife wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the tour !

...and as for your women....

No, thanks very much.
                            Brian I like my beer cold...not piss warm tasting like it was filtered through a dirty jock strap

One pint of Rouge Dead Guy Ale and you'll be whistling Dixie from coast to coast.

Comment

Brian I like my beer cold...not piss warm tasting like it was filtered through a dirty jock strap

One pint of Rouge Dead Guy Ale and you'll be whistling Dixie from coast to coast.

Cold beer ? Aaaah, that'll be lager you're talking about...which isn't beer, just chemicals in cold water.

Rouge Dead Guy Ale ?? Hmmm. Haven't come across that one I must admit. Will I be able to find it in Florida next time I get dragged across the water to visit Mickey Rat ?
                              Next visit I'm doing a deal with the missus. She takes the grandkids to Disney and I go bass fishing, visit the Petty Driving Experience at Daytona to drive one this time and visiting various airfields....well, I live in hope anyway !
                              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                              X