Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YAY!!! I now have another illness to add to my list!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY!!! I now have another illness to add to my list!

That's right. After

Malaria
    Several Severe fevers
    Acute bronchitis
    Chicken Pox
    Phemonia
    And this wird disease where I shivered al ot... (I got it from eating caterpillers as a child )

I have walking pnemonia. It's just like Normal Pnemonia, except I can walk, and I dont have as high a fever. But I still cough once every 3 seconds, and I have a mild fever. Oh yeah! I think that lifting the fingers from the keys of my keyboard is like picking up an elephant and putting it four miles away. And my head weighs an estimated 12 tons.

What does this mean to YOU? If my post frequence increases, then I got to stay home from school. If it decreases, then that means im too tired to write or im at school.

So there. I am now sick. Thanks to my sister, who coughed all over me while she had it a week back.

ATLcen(cough)ter
    But then again, why would anyone care?

oops
    you might be an island hopper pilot if:

1. Turning on the airconditioning involves opening the cockpit window

2. The cabin door is in need of ductape

Comment

hey to see a fellow av enthusiast suffer but did you ever consider ona those giant bubbles
      and i bet you could make a ton of $ workin for CDC (as a lab rat :P )
      you might be an island hopper pilot if:

1. Turning on the airconditioning involves opening the cockpit window

2. The cabin door is in need of ductape

Comment

I've always wondered what caterpillars tasted like? can you enlighten me. :P

Comment

Originally posted by wj_737_200
          I've always wondered what caterpillars tasted like? can you enlighten me. :P
          Kinda sour and a bit tangy..it tastes best with a dash of sand, or better yet, a bit of wet mud. Industrial waste-mixed water is the BEST!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
            Kinda sour and a bit tangy..it tastes best with a dash of sand, or better yet, a bit of wet mud. Industrial waste-mixed water is the BEST!!!
            WTF!
            Click & Help

ONE

Comment

I had a teacher who used to eat some worm called mojojoy and give from it to all classmates, I was never able to eat it, and they said it tasted like chicken...

Comment

Working...
              X