Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jake3525
    OHIO ALL THE WAY SOKU!!
    wow jake you gotta be the youngest person on j.net to have there own photos up here, 13. any way you wont belive this but i was at ATL on july 20th and i saw this very aircraft , im amazed to see it on j.net and even more amazed to see that it was taken by jake, way to go jake.

i love the town i live in, needham mass........although anything looks good after growing up in a ghetto.. its about 10 min from downtown boston but it still seams like a suberb, its about 20min from BOS. heres what i like about it.

. very rich people but not snuddy and mean

. good mix of race, people of all different races live there and they are always firendly to each other

.kind people

. there are 2 town centers town center is sort of colonial but still very modern and well kept, lots of gardens, and the other one is for torist, its got fast food, busnisis ect, there are 3 train stations that take you right in to boston. but they keep them away from peoples homes.

. best schools in mass

this is one of those things i typed fast and i know the spelling sucks
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

thanks frist hey its ur 400th post man!

I think i am the youngest 1 with pictures on here
      Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

Right now I live in San Francisco and have been living in California for 15 years and love it! Rent and cost of living is high, but it's still great here! I grew up in Wisconsin and I go back once a year to visit. I like Wisconsin, too, but it gets to cold during winter!

Comment

Well, i live in Warrensburg, Missouri right now (i go to school here), and it absolutely sucks. As for my real home of Kansas City, I absolutely love it except for during the winter months. As soon as i graduate, however, my ass will be living in Ft. lauderdale, which in my opinion is the greatest place in the U.S.!!!!!!
          Packin more nuts than Delta Airlines
          -PT-

Comment

Originally posted by Greg J.
            Right now I live in San Francisco and have been living in California for 15 years and love it! Rent and cost of living is high, but it's still great here! I grew up in Wisconsin and I go back once a year to visit. I like Wisconsin, too, but it gets to cold during winter!
            you think its cold in wisconson, last winter in boston it was -20, I love wisconson,my dad grew up in the inner city of milwaikie but now when we go there we go out in the county, its butiful there
            frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Definitely NO, especially when back from either the Americas or Asia with either a non-stop or direct flight.
              First you clear the custom at a narrow area averaging 3/4 booths with just one duly staffed and ever growing queues won't change anything.
              Altogether you wonder what's the use of being at the time of writing a EEC national, since the dedicated single booth is never staffed .....
              Moreover, they are either on strike, busy in filling a bank week-end holiday, busy in adding days of vacation because they worked 35 hours during the previous week while they were supposed to complete a 32 hour shift. Once at last outside the terminal, the latters not only do not stop coming along, they cling to you.... as you cater for a transportation to town. I would need a book to list all the bias I award to Paris and surrondings, but as conclusions,
              I willingly think of the airport perimeter spotting locations to be the most palatable places to visit in Paris and altogether in France.
              When going somewhere, I take time to make some pictures
              which I NEVER DID IN PARIS ...
              Regards.
              Alain
              Thanks for visiting
              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
              *JetPhotos*
              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

I love Chesterfield, Missouri, and Greater St. Louis, for that matter!!!

Chesterfield is an upscale, WASP (with a little bit of Roman Catholic and Jew) suburb of St. Louis, and this place is amazing: Green spaces everywhere, virtually no crime and lots, and I mean LOTS of places to go shopping, especially Chesterfield Mall.

http://www.chesterfield.org

This place is as white as it gets, but people love us, and we've made friends here pretty quickly, of all races.

About St. Louis as a whole, I think is one of the best places in America. Top-quality colleges (Wash U, SLU, UMSL...), big companies (Boeing, Monsanto, May Company, Anheuser-Bush [yeah, baby!!!]), and lots of places to go see (especially the Arch, the symbol of the city)

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Working...
                X