Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The number or males to females on jp.net?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The number or males to females on jp.net?

I've been here for a small amount of time (compared to some people) and I haven't really have got who's male or female. Okay some people are obvious but how many females are on jp.net? Well of course i'm one of them. :P

*puts hand up*
    I'm a girl too!
    I'm that star up in the sky, hey I made it, I'm the world's greatest.

Comment

Like Riddle......too damn few.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

howcome you girls never post ur pics?
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
          Well, since AmyB and myself aren't "girls" (I think most would consider us women), that may be the reason ! I'm not sure you kids could handle it.

Comment

Tanuj, If you have been over to ad.com forums you can see all you want of Amy and Melissa.

Comment

Ahhh, one of the disadvantages at ERAU main campus...lack of girls...THat's why better to study aviation at either OSU or UND, right Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by PHLY Girl
                (I think most would consider us women) I'm not sure you kids could handle it.
                Hell yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                  (I think most would consider us women) I'm not sure you kids could handle it.
                  Hell yeah.

No...I really don't think you could. So y'all go on back to your thread flirtations, "rating of the boys" photo spreads, and cyber spin-the-bottle. We women have other things to do.

Comment

OSU as in Ohio State???

there are plenty of girls on ohio states campus!!!!
                    Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

Hey reach for the stars ur pretty new here huh??Like it so far
                      Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                        Well, since AmyB and myself aren't "girls" (I think most would consider us women), that may be the reason ! I'm not sure you kids could handle it.
                        your right i dont think some of the people here could handel it. most of the poeple here are in their mid-teens, but im 22. i do have a girl firend so i dont worry about other woman, i just focus on my girl firend.

im so thankful i moved out the ghetto
                        frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Originally posted by gocaps16
                          Ahhh, one of the disadvantages at ERAU main campus...lack of girls...THat's why better to study aviation at either OSU or UND, right Joe?
                          Definately, we get better weather too...uhh....wait. Scratch that . But yeah, we're still better. Cheaper too.

Comment

Originally posted by jake3525
                            Hey reach for the stars ur pretty new here huh??Like it so far
                            Yeah - it's quite good....the photography is amazing, and there's alot of knowledge floating around here, which I like
                            I'm that star up in the sky, hey I made it, I'm the world's greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                              Definately, we get better weather too...uhh....wait. Scratch that . But yeah, we're still better. Cheaper too.
                              I wonder sometimes about the students here at Riddle. Alot of them I wouldn't fly with in a million years. Just don't take it seriously enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X