Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you read this?

I thought this was really neat:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by iltsef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Can you guys read this?

I can without difficulty.

Comment

lol everybody has to make fun of them selves sometimes, so I will..........

That looks like something I would post LOL
      frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty good. I was able to read it quite ok, infact almost normal.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Haha! I was just about to post this.

I am bale to do it whitotu rotuble!

Comment

Taht wsa fnnuy siht mna! Godo oen! And yes, I was able to read it.... Does this mean I have too much time on my hands?

Comment

Would be interesting to know how well a young child can read it, or someone else who has just learnt reading. Maybe I should ask one of the retarded kids I work with/look after to read something like that!

Comment

Working...
              X