FAO Forumites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Forumites

I will be leaving until my power is restored. Isabel seems to have made it stop workings. I have my laptop but the charge will eventually run out. I can use dial-up till the phone lines go out.

Cheers

Greg (hungry and in the dark) Dewey

Isabel eh? That bitch...
    Earl From Regina

Comment

The Arlington "weather shield" seems to be holding currently. For some reason Arlington tends to escape the worst weather that the rest of the region experiences. So far (knock on wood) this seems to be the case again. Fingers crossed!
      AIRIGAMI.NET
      http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

It's here now in Peterborough (12:45). Just a lot of blowing and rain. We are only supposed to get winds to 90km and a max of 1.5cm of rain.

We are in the middle of a provincial election campaign so maybe the politicians are inside today leaving us voters alone.

Comment

It seems we in Arlington were some of the few lucky ones in the region who DID NOT lose power last night! We did however lose a really nice tree - pulled clean out of the ground. Had to come into work today, though.
          AIRIGAMI.NET
          http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

84% of the people in my county lost power. 15 people dead. And I'm still without power. The power company ran out of dry ice. I think I'll try to go out to the IAD plane pull just to get out of the house, hopefully I'll get good pics although no uploads till I get my cable net back.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
              The power company ran out of dry ice.
              And what do they need THAT for?!?

Comment

For people to put in their refrigerators when their power is not working so that the food stays cold. Luckily my power came back on this morning at 1:30am. Unfortunately no cable internet yet so I'll have to live on dial up for the time being.

Comment

Talk about service!

Comment

Working...
                  X