Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilot arrested over photos......

of naked boys.

Got to wonder why he would put himself in that situation.
    Oh well he is probably having fun planning a career change.
    My contribution to JetPhotos

It might be wrong, but this came to mind:

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Eww theres nothing hot about 3 year old boys. He should have just gone to a gay bar LOL!
      Bujuraj Vataranjan-O'Malley

Comment

I have 2 boys. He better hope the Father doesn't get his hands on this sick piece of flesh.
        Who's on first?..........

Comment

Originally posted by Bujuraj_Vataranjan View Post
          Eww theres nothing hot about 3 year old boys. He should have just gone to a gay bar LOL!
          This is a sickness called paedophilia and a gay bar isn't the answer .Castration and a public beating would be a good start........

Comment

Originally posted by canair67 View Post
            This is a sickness called paedophilia and a gay bar isn't the answer .Castration and a public beating would be a good start........
            Couldnt agree more, these sicko's need more than locking away

Comment

Pedophilia has nothing to do with being gay. The majority of pedophiles are heterosexual males, and many of those are victims of pedophilia themselves. Do your own due diligence.

Comment

How strange.
                Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Deadstick View Post
                  Pedophilia has nothing to do with being gay. The majority of pedophiles are heterosexual males, and many of those are victims of pedophilia themselves. Do your own due diligence.
                  This^.

Pedophilia has nothing to do with being a homosexual and as Mr. Deadstick noted these crimes are most commonly perpetrated by white males who in all likelihood pursue heterosexual relationships in their everyday life. I hesitate to call pedophilia a sickness as the term tends to shift blame from the person committing the crime, but in a way it really is. Their mentality is so screwed up that the only thing that gets them off is dominating little boys and girls and the debauchery that comes with it. A true menace to society for which there usually isn't a "cure" per se. Chemical castration and imprisonment ae the only ways to truly protect our children from these "people."

Comment

Originally posted by sdcards
                    Pilot is it self a human being. You can expect any thing from a human being. We are all son of Adam, He also did a mistake and was sent to earth by God after this mistake. What a human being is said to do "Just obey the principals of God."
                    Even if I were a religious fellow, I would hesitate to compare adam's eating of an apple out of curiosity at the behest of a naked woman to some douchebag jerking it to pictures of little boys. Sorry man. I guess sin is sin, but brother if you can't see the difference in that i dont know what to say. One of the many reasons I'm not a religious fellow. But bless you for your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Deadstick View Post
                      I agree. Hence why I said the gay bar wasn't the answer. A homosexual likes thier own gender. That's an adult decision. A child cannot defend themselves against a sick maggot with a perverse mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X