It's my birthday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's my birthday!

Just thought I would let you guys know why I am in a bad mood today.
    I do work for a domestic US airline, and it should be noted that I do not represent such airline, or any airline. My opinions are mine alone, and aren't reflective of anything but my own knowledge, or what I am trying to learn. At no time will I discuss my specific airline, internal policies, or any such info.

Originally posted by Myndee View Post
    Just thought I would let you guys know why I am in a bad mood today.
    I take it it's not one of the younger birthdays then ?

In any event, have a good one.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I just stopped counting at 29.

Thank you for the birthday wishes.
      I do work for a domestic US airline, and it should be noted that I do not represent such airline, or any airline. My opinions are mine alone, and aren't reflective of anything but my own knowledge, or what I am trying to learn. At no time will I discuss my specific airline, internal policies, or any such info.

Comment

Originally posted by Myndee View Post
        I just stopped counting at 29.

Thank you for the birthday wishes.
        Oh well 29.9 isn't all bad.......
        Who's on first?..........

Comment

Well. No one really likes getting older once you hit 20.

Happy birthday all the same! =D

Comment

Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
            Actually in the U.S. most people like to hit 21, due to the higher drinking age in many states.
            I forgot about that age of legality difference.

I'll go take my failboat somewhere else then.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcards
              What is the behavior in USA for the people. What is the average rate of age in the USA by the people of the USA.
              Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go to do look more like?

Comment

Originally posted by sdcards
                What is the behavior in USA for the people. What is the average rate of age in the USA by the people of the USA.
                Wow, such a sophisticated way of selling product - engage the regular posters in witty intelligent repartee...

SPAM.

Comment

You stopped counting at 29, so just one year before? So all the best for your new year of life. Celebrating in winter is special, isnt it. Or where do you want to import the good weather from?
                  We have just received a fresh thin slice of snow, just a few minutes ago. So I tend to say, either we get some more snow (we saw people doing skisport in the city of Hamburg, which is rather rare but nice to see), or maybe soon it becomes spring (!).
                  Don't want to think of freezing cameras when we go spotting any longer...
                  That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
                  The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                  And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                  Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
                    You stopped counting at 29, so just one year before? So all the best for your new year of life. Celebrating in winter is special, isnt it. Or where do you want to import the good weather from?
                    We have just received a fresh thin slice of snow, just a few minutes ago. So I tend to say, either we get some more snow (we saw people doing skisport in the city of Hamburg, which is rather rare but nice to see), or maybe soon it becomes spring (!).
                    Don't want to think of freezing cameras when we go spotting any longer...
                    dude,it sounds like you dont like snow....... Id rather be where you live because, in feburary, 86% of the days were days with snowfall that you could measure.......2 major nor'easters........60-something inches of snow......almost 100 inches of snow total for winter......4 major nor'easters total. Broke the previous highest snowfall total so far by like 30 inches. I bet you dont wanna live in southeastern pennslivannia!
                    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X