Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 questions.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 questions.......

    First of all,does anyone know what happened to the magazine Airliners?? My family hasn't gotten a issue since the nov/dec issue and our subscription still has another year on it??!!

    Second of all, i have pacific fighters for my computer and it was all fine yesterday,but now its in a smaller screen, lower quality,and when i die it wont let me exit out. Any suggestions??
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

  • #2
    Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
    First of all,does anyone know what happened to the magazine Airliners?? My family hasn't gotten a issue since the nov/dec issue and our subscription still has another year on it??!!
    I saw the latest edition available at Barnes and Noble earlier today. Perhaps yours got lost in the mail?

    Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
    Second of all, i have pacific fighters for my computer and it was all fine yesterday,but now its in a smaller screen, lower quality,and when i die it wont let me exit out. Any suggestions??
    Any changes to the computer such as new video drivers?

    Comment


    • #3
      1) No.
      2) No.

      Hope this helps.
      Proudly performing RHD-to-LHD conversions since 2006.

      Comment


      • #4
        1. I've heard rumors from a number of sources that Airliners shut down a few months back. Nothing confirmed, but that's what's going around.

        2. No idea.
        Trump is an idiot!
        Vote Democrats!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by B757300 View Post
          I saw the latest edition available at Barnes and Noble earlier today. Perhaps yours got lost in the mail?



          Any changes to the computer such as new video drivers?
          Well,i did check the website yesterday and the new issue is on the website,my dad called them and no1 picked up so,I have no idea. And I havnt gotten any new video drivers.
          Originally posted by Horscht View Post
          1) No.
          2) No.

          Hope this helps.
          bravo sir
          Originally posted by Chris Kilroy View Post
          1. I've heard rumors from a number of sources that Airliners shut down a few months back. Nothing confirmed, but that's what's going around.

          2. No idea.
          yeah i heard those too but,I guess im just gonna have to wait and see
          August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

          Comment


          • #6
            This link has a few opinions...

            http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/...-magazine.html
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              thx that helped but it would be nice to actually get the magazine
              August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

              Comment

              Working...
              X