AA CR Smith Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA CR Smith Museum

I finally went today after seeing it daily since it has been opened. They had a special event this weekend. Such a cool place. Met a Captain that has been with AA for 66 years! He started out flying DC-3's, ended his career flying the 747. He is now a volunteer. I did not know that the DC-3 was open to go into, so I was pretty excited about that.
    Rode the travelling M-4 Flight Simulator. I didn't have the strength to hold myself in place, so when we rolled my legs went the direction of the roll and I kicked the ceiling. I also kicked the door, the camera, and the emergency stop button. It was just as well.
    Had an awesome time! This is a great place to take the family. It is kid-friendly, and a place that you don't have to be an aviation enthusiast to enjoy.
    I do work for a domestic US airline, and it should be noted that I do not represent such airline, or any airline. My opinions are mine alone, and aren't reflective of anything but my own knowledge, or what I am trying to learn. At no time will I discuss my specific airline, internal policies, or any such info.
Working...
X