A little joke.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little joke.....

There's a chinese dude,a mexican dude,and an american dude on a boat. The chinese dude goes to the side of the boat,and throws a fortune cookie overboard,and says"We have too many of these in our country."
    The mexican dude throws a burrito overboard and says"We have too many of these in out country."So finally,the american dude walks over to the mexican dude,picks him up,and exclaims'We have too many of these in our country!!!!" And throws him overboard.

And I just wanna make this clear,I am NOT RACIST. I did not come up with this joke. My friend made it up and told me it.
    Last edited by BoeingKing77; 2010-03-23, 22:40. Reason: forgot part of it
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
    There's a chinese dude,a mexican dude,and an american dude on a boat. The chinese dude goes to the side of the boat,and throws a fortune cookie overboard,and says"We have too many of these in our country."
    The mexican dude throws a burrito overboard and says"We have too many of these in out country."So finally,the american dude walks over to the mexican dude,picks him up,and exclaims'We have too many of these in our country!!!!"

And I just wanna make this clear,I am NOT RACIST. I did not come up with this joke. My friend made it up and told me it.
    So why is it funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Deadstick View Post
      So why is it funny?
      do you not get it??Too many fortune cookies in china??too many burritos in mexico??And soo many illigal imigrants in out coutry

Comment

Can I ask how old you are?

Comment

And i doubt you friend made that up, I would have first heard it about 10+years ago.
          Sam Rudge
          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

When they found Tut Anch Amun in Egypt in 1922, there was a little basket beside his body. And in this basket there was a little papyrus with that joke crossed out.

get FRA spotting informations here:
            www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

Originally posted by pilotgolfer View Post
              Can I ask how old you are?
              may i ask why??
              Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
              And i doubt you friend made that up, I would have first heard it about 10+years ago.
              Well I dont know if he made it up but he told me it in school about a week ago.
              Originally posted by DAIRD View Post
              When they found Tut Anch Amun in Egypt in 1922, there was a little basket beside his body. And in this basket there was a little papyrus with that joke crossed out.
              ok??whos Tut Anch Amun??

Comment

I expected this question. Short lessson in ancient history: Egypt is a very very old country. Very old...their calendar starts centuries before Christ was born. They had a very high and sophisticated culture, used the papyrus and buried their kings (I use the term Kings because it is easier to understand) in pyramides. Maybe, you'll ask me now, what a pyramide is. You'll gonna find pyramides on the back side of a Dollar note. It is the triangle-like thing with the eye in the center. Now back to history: Tut Anch Amun was an ancient Egyptian king. And although he was a king, he had no VIP-jet. Not even an Airbus, which had made him probably to a kind of .... Airbus-King....?? And once and forever: he didn't changed his name to Elvis. Although Elvis used a CV-880. Because he was he King

Comment

Englishman, Irishman and American in a plane.

Three people, only two parachutes.

Engines explode, plane is about to crash.

Quick discussion on who should get the parachutes....

Englishman picks up a parachute says "Well I think I should have one as I am from royal blood and have to continue the royal line in my country."

Irishman says "Oi've got a wife and thirteen kids, I need to continue the pure Oirish bloodline" and picks up the other parachute.

American grabs the Irishmans parachute, says "F**k you Paddy, I'm a member of the worlds master race" puts on the chute and jumps.

Englishman, on seeing this hands his parachute to Paddy saying "I might be of royal blood...but I am also a gentleman"

"Ahhh, no sorr, no need, he moight be a member of the worlds master race.......but he doesn't know the difference between a parachute and moy rucksack with moy lunch in it" !!!
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

do you not get it??Too many fortune cookies in china??too many burritos in mexico??And soo many illigal imigrants in out coutry
                    Yeah, I get it. Hopefully you will soon.

Comment

A captain of a ship had found a blind passenger hidden in a trunk. It is a nice young girl, blonde, tall, perfect shaped body.
                      “What you’re doing here?” he asked her.
                      “It is so, Sir, I want to go to Europe and I have no money. So I asked one of your sailors. and he said, he would take me on board... if I would make love to him…I told you, I have no money.”
                      “Did you stay always in that trunk?”
                      “No, Sir, only at day, at night I was with that sailor in his bed.” Her face turning red.
                      “How long is this going on?”
                      “Twelve days, Sir!”
                      “Twelve days…!”
                      “How long will it take, this trip to Europe?" she asks.
                      “I don’t know” the captain answers. "This is the Hudson Ferry from Hoboken to Manhattan"

Comment

Originally posted by DAIRD View Post
                        I expected this question. Short lessson in ancient history: Egypt is a very very old country. Very old...their calendar starts centuries before Christ was born. They had a very high and sophisticated culture, used the papyrus and buried their kings (I use the term Kings because it is easier to understand) in pyramides. Maybe, you'll ask me now, what a pyramide is. You'll gonna find pyramides on the back side of a Dollar note. It is the triangle-like thing with the eye in the center. Now back to history: Tut Anch Amun was an ancient Egyptian king. And although he was a king, he had no VIP-jet. Not even an Airbus, which had made him probably to a kind of .... Airbus-King....?? And once and forever: he didn't changed his name to Elvis. Although Elvis used a CV-880. Because he was he King
                        I know what a pyramid is. The worlds largest pyramid is the only remaining structure of the 7 wonders of the acient world.
                        Originally posted by brianw999 View Post

Englishman picks up a parachute says "Well I think I should have one as I am from royal blood and have to continue the royal line in my country."

Irishman says "Oi've got a wife and thirteen kids, I need to continue the pure Oirish bloodline" and picks up the other parachute.

American grabs the Irishmans parachute, says "F**k you Paddy, I'm a member of the worlds master race" puts on the chute and jumps.

Englishman, on seeing this hands his parachute to Paddy saying "I might be of royal blood...but I am also a gentleman"

"Ahhh, no sorr, no need, he moight be a member of the worlds master race.......but he doesn't know the difference between a parachute and moy rucksack with moy lunch in it" !!!
                        lol
                        Originally posted by Deadstick View Post
                        Yeah, I get it. Hopefully you will soon.
                        I get it dude. Why would I not get it if I posted this joke??
                        [quote=DAIRID;545805]A captain of a ship had found a blind passenger hidden in a trunk. It is a nice young girl, blonde, tall, perfect shaped body.
                        “What you’re doing here?” he asked her.
                        “It is so, Sir, I want to go to Europe and I have no money. So I asked one of your sailors. and he said, he would take me on board... if I would make love to him…I told you, I have no money.”
                        “Did you stay always in that trunk?”
                        “No, Sir, only at day, at night I was with that sailor in his bed.” Her face turning red.
                        “How long is this going on?”
                        “Twelve days, Sir!”
                        “Twelve days…!”
                        “How long will it take, this trip to Europe?" she asks.
                        [FONT=Verdana]“I don’t know” the captain answers. "This is the Hudson Ferry from

Comment

I get it dude. Why would I not get it if I posted this joke??
                          Actually you don't get it. You're either a troll or as you say a very young person. Giving you credit for having stated in another post that you're in fact a very young person, you have posted a very racist joke. Therefor, I suggest you don't get it. It's not a funny joke, and it is racist. You started it by saying that you're not a racist, yet you post a joke that is racist in nature. If you didn't think it was, you wouldn't have posted an "I'm not a racist" disclaimer.

You don't get it.

From your original post:

You may not be a racist, but your joke is, and the danger is that even though you proclaim to not be racist, you post a racist joke. That is racist. Think about it.

Comment

In an Irish pub....

In an Irish pub....

Two men are sitting next to each in a pub
                            After a while, one looks at the other and says:
                            'I can't help but think, from listening to you, that you're
                            from Ireland

The other responds proudly: 'Yes, that I am!'

The first says: 'So am I! And where about from might you be' ?

The other answers: 'I'm from Dublin , I am.'

The first responds: 'So am I!'

'Sure and begorra. And what street did you live on in ?

The other says: 'A lovely little area it was. I lived on McCleary Street in the old central part of town.'

The first says: 'Faith and it's a small world. So did I!
                            So did I! And to what school would you have been going?

The other answers: 'Well now, I went to St. Mary's, of course.'

The first gets really excited and says: 'And so did I.
                            Tell me, what year did you graduate?

The other answers: 'Well, now, let's see. I graduated in 1964.'

The first exclaims: 'The Good Lord must be smiling down upon us! I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar tonight. Can you believe it? I graduated from St. Mary's in 1964 me own self!'

About this time, Mick walks into the bar, sits down and orders a beer.

Brian, the bartender, walks over to Mick, shaking his head and mutters, 'It's going to be a long night tonight.'

'Why do you say that, Brian'?

'The Murphy twins are pissed again.'
                            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post

Not quite the way I heard it the first time Brian, about ten years or so ago. The kid is only 12 years old, what is your excuse? Now I see why I don't come to this site very often anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X