Some sad & poor news in Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some sad & poor news in Philly

They just had this story on today: 3 adults and 2 teenagers have been arrested for gang raping a 7 year old girl.And get this:The girls older stepsister was in on it!!!!
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Only u could pull off posting this.....

Very disturbing that the step sister was in on it

Comment

Originally posted by United.AirlinesLover View Post
      Only u could pull off posting this.....

Very disturbing that the step sister was in on it
      what do you mean??

full story here
      http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=7366039
      check out comment number #34,he/shes a real idiot.

Comment

Explain something for me please to a poor soul who is trying extremely hard not to appear rascist (AKA ..... ME !!!! )

Why is it that....

1. Every time I see a story like this...

2. Every time I watch a TV documentary on this kind of subject...

3. Every time I watch a TV police "fly on the wall" camera documentary...

...wherever in the world these programmes or stories come from...

the miscreants are black ?

Please stop me from having a rascist hatred attitude if you can...but it seems that you will have to be VERY persuasive. After all...in my job I see it for real, and there really is no difference from the TV shows, they REALLY ARE not leaning towards rascism, it REALLY IS a black majority committing these crimes against humanity.....

.....worldwide.

I have a great feeling of sadness for the life that my grandchildren have ahead of them.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          Explain something for me please to a poor soul who is trying extremely hard not to appear rascist (AKA ..... ME !!!! )

Why is it that....

Please stop me from having a rascist hatred attitude if you can...but it seems that you will have to be VERY persuasive. After all...in my job I see it for real, and there really is no difference from the TV shows, they REALLY ARE not leaning towards rascism, it REALLY IS a black majority committing these crimes against humanity.....

.....worldwide.

I have a great feeling of sadness for the life that my grandchildren have ahead of them.
          From http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresource...norities.shtml

DNA studies do not indicate that separate classifiable subspecies (races) exist within modern humans. While different genes for physical traits such as skin and hair color can be identified between individuals, no consistent patterns of genes across the human genome exist to distinguish one race from another. There also is no genetic basis for divisions of human ethnicity. People who have lived in the same geographic region for many generations may have some alleles in common, but no allele will be found in all members of one population and in no members of any other.
          Since there is no genetic foundation for differences in behavior between groups of people of different skin color, the answer lies in environmental factors. One needs to separate out statistics (crime, violent crime, single-parent families, drop-out rates, unemployment rates, income per capita, etc.) from causes, which are socio-economic, but also cultural in nature.

Consider two individuals who commit a similar violent crime. Both come from similar backgrounds, which include abuse, neglect, domestic violence, exposure to gang violence, lack of education, and low income. They both were raised in an environment of violence, where violence was seen as a way to gain control, solve problems, and so forth. Now, if one individual is "white", we tend to say that the environment led to the violent crime. We donít tend to think that he was in any way pre-disposed to it. On the contrary, we believe that if he had decent parents and a humane upbringing, he could have been a totally different person. In the other case, the individual has dark complexion and is of African descent. Does it make any sense to conclude that there was necessarily some other factor, somehow (though with no scientific basis) tied to skin color that led to the crime? Of course not. And if it makes no sense when considering two individuals, why does the conclusion change because we happen to be considering one white and three blacks, or 1000 whites and 3000 blacks? The environment conducive to violence unfortunately exists and is perpetuated in more black families and communities.

But someone no more commits a crime "because he is black" than he does because heís white, or because he has brown eyes instead of blue.

Comment

Why is it that....

.....worldwide.

Well, it seems to me that part of the problem is that if one is treated like a dumb animal long enough (generations, in fact), he/she tends to start acting like one. In some areas this is true of whites as well.

Comment

Why is it that....

.....worldwide.

Comment

Just to throw a monkey wrench into the discussion, I'd like to point out that nearly all serial killers are white males.
                Proudly performing RHD-to-LHD conversions since 2006.

Comment

Yeah thats true. Brian, seeing as you live in England, you should remember, Levi, the "hammer man", was white. Im not saying your wrong, as down here in South London its pretty dominant black crime but still, you cant say its ALWAYS black people because its not true...

And also in England, as you know the police are pretty harsh on black people, especially in London, we say down here, and there is group on facebook
                  "Quick the police are coming, look as white as you can!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X