Brian's Moustache!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian's Moustache!

Hey Brianw999, you had that little furry piece all your life? Pretty cool. Can't imagine what you'd look like without it. Will moustaches ever come back and be popular?

Not all my life. From about age 30. On...off...full beard a couple of times. Didn't really start with facial hair until I left the army. Beards and gas masks don't go together too well !!

Actuallly...google shows quite an elite club....

From History..
    George Armstrong Custer
    Albert Einstein
    Adolf Hitler

From Sport..
    Joe Frazier
    Graham Hill

From Music..
    Stevie Wonder
    Freddy Mercury

From the Movies..
    Charles Bronson
    Hulk Hogan
    Groucho Marx

...to name but a few. In fact, I probably display quite a few of the traits of those people....except Freddy Mercury.

There have been a few other "little furry pieces" in my life as well....but I won't talk about them here.
    Last edited by brianw999; 2010-04-24, 09:22.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

There have been a few other "little furry pieces" in my life as well....but I won't talk about them here.
      I love that jetphotos has a few people with a sense of humor. Yeh, we won't go there, at least not in the open. No, not anywhere.

I've had beards that grew everywhere that hair grew. Completely wild. And I've had a goatee that disappeared decades back. But since my moustache would look pathetic without surrounding hair, I've never gone that route. If a guy's gonna flaunt a moustache, he should insist on having a good one. (Hmmm. Thought I could get a fake one. I mean look at Donald Trump's hair. A fake moustache would be less ridiculous than that)

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        In fact, I probably display quite a few of the traits of those people....except Freddy Mercury.

But we've never heard you sing!

Comment

Originally posted by Deadstick View Post
          But we've never heard you sing!
          ...and you don't want to. !!
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Not all my life. From about age 30. On...off...full beard a couple of times. Didn't really start with facial hair until I left the army. Beards and gas masks don't go together too well !!

Actuallly...google shows quite an elite club....

From History..
            George Armstrong Custer
            Albert Einstein
            Adolf Hitler

From Sport..
            Joe Frazier
            Graham Hill

From Music..
            Stevie Wonder
            Freddy Mercury

From the Movies..
            Charles Bronson
            Hulk Hogan
            Groucho Marx

...to name but a few. In fact, I probably display quite a few of the traits of those people....except Freddy Mercury.

I take it Brian your line of fame is a JP Screener?

Comment

Working...
            X