World Cup 2010 in South Africa !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the very best for Oranje!

The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

• Maradona Strip!!!

A portuguese photojournalist living in Brazil.

Comment

• Well, I don't find that Maradona clip sexual attractive, but some minutes before it has become a fact.

Argentina does not get the crown of soccer, Brazil does not get the crown of soccer, Germany does not get the crown of soccer, Italy does not get the crown of soccer...

Well, let's celebrate what there is to come...
        Forza Sint Maarten!

Edit: Don't ask me where I found this song, but it's one of the best (because it's as old as me ):
        °°°Benny Neyman - Maastricht (1979)
        Last edited by LH-B744; 2010-07-07, 22:16. Reason: + 1 song
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

• Okay, we've lost that match, Spain was the better team. Congratulations to Spain.

and...what's about the great thread opener from Berlin.....?

get FRA spotting informations here:
          www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

• Spain was the superior team. They should have won higher. But I can live with that result preety easily

Viva la Furia Roja.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cairns65 View Post
              Oh come on ! Nobody said that we will rule the world.

You never ever suffered with our team infront of the TV watching them loosing a final , did ya ??? But i did , a lot of times !!!!!

U can travel to Holland and Spain , did i say something against it ????

U talk about soccer war , u didn`t understand anything about the game....

I played football ( ! not soccer ) all my life. I love this sport , can not explain why..........

Don`t bore me with words like war or your trips to Holland or Spain........

2 years ago the Spanish side won the Euro 2008 because they deserved to win ( 1-0 against us )

COME BACK AS HEROES AND MAKE US HEROES TOO !!!!! www.dfb.de
              Don't worry Germany will be back. They weren't the strongest team from previous Germany squads but theres some quality young players in your squad. The likes of Ozil, Neur, Khedira will be big names over the next few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cairns65 View Post
                Oh come on ! Nobody said that we will rule the world.

You never ever suffered with our team infront of the TV watching them loosing a final , did ya ??? But i did , a lot of times !!!!!

U can travel to Holland and Spain , did i say something against it ????

U talk about soccer war , u didn`t understand anything about the game....

I played football ( ! not soccer ) all my life. I love this sport , can not explain why..........

Don`t bore me with words like war or your trips to Holland or Spain........

2 years ago the Spanish side won the Euro 2008 because they deserved to win ( 1-0 against us )

COME BACK AS HEROES AND MAKE US HEROES TOO !!!!! www.dfb.de
                You're answers are as always good for a laugh.

get FRA spotting informations here:
                www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

• Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
                  Don't worry Germany will be back. They weren't the strongest team from previous Germany squads but theres some quality young players in your squad. The likes of Ozil, Neur, Khedira will be big names over the next few years.
                  - How about Klose and Muller? Poetry in motion...The Germans got me into soccer..

Comment

• Klose is 32, he wont be around in 4 years time. Müller will be around though, another potential big star rising.

Im almost tempted to put money on Germany winning in 4 years.
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

• In 4 years the current Spanish team will still be young enough and if you look at players like Pedro, they seem to have lots of talents waiting.

Germany will be a strong contender in the future, but it is not as if all other nations won´t be strong. It seems that the countries who invested a lot into training the children are now earneing the benefits. (Germany is the U21 worlch champion) the Netherlands did win in 2006 and 2007.

It will be more interesting to see if countries like Italy and France are able to come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                        In 4 years the current Spanish team will still be young enough and if you look at players like Pedro, they seem to have lots of talents waiting.

Germany will be a strong contender in the future, but it is not as if all other nations won´t be strong. It seems that the countries who invested a lot into training the children are now earneing the benefits. (Germany is the U21 worlch champion) the Netherlands did win in 2006 and 2007.

It will be more interesting to see if countries like Italy and France are able to come back.
                        Possibly, im just gutted Fabregas hasn't been playing more, amazing player and he's just sitting on the sidelien for most of it.
                        Sam Rudge

Comment

• Thanks to Howard Webb and the Dutch Technical Staff for destroying what should have been the culmination of a wonderfull World Cup campaign for the dutch.
                          The referee wasn't very consistent with all those card he gave, there were equal situations where he should have drawn cards for the spanish to and even could have expelled a spanish player to.
                          On the other hand its unbelievable how the dutch staff could have stayed with van Persie as a striker. The whole tournament this player was really bad and shouldn't have been part of the team today. He really didn't let us see anything again today.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdLob View Post
                            Thanks to Howard Webb and the Dutch Technical Staff for destroying what should have been the culmination of a wonderfull World Cup campaign for the dutch.
                            The referee wasn't very consistent with all those card he gave, there were equal situations where he should have drawn cards for the spanish to and even could have expelled a spanish player to.
                            On the other hand its unbelievable how the dutch staff could have stayed with van Persie as a striker. The whole tournament this player was really bad and shouldn't have been part of the team today. He really didn't let us see anything again today.
                            While you could argue Puyol should have been sent off, so should have Robben too for kicking the ball away after play had stopped. Webb seemed much softer in extra time in terms of dealing with cards, but you cant claim he was biased towards spain.
                            Sam Rudge

Comment

• Well, even earlier the Karate attack should have been a red card as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                                Well, even earlier the Karate attack should have been a red card as well.
                                True that...this just upholds the fact that the better team won. First the European Cup, now the World Cup. All others will wait another 4 years to battle again.

Comment

Working...
                                X