Old is ?...I can relate to this !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old is ?...I can relate to this !!

"OLD" IS WHEN..... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Choose one, I can't do both!"

"OLD" IS WHEN.. Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" IS WHEN. A sexy babe catches your eye and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

"OLD" IS WHEN.... Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... You are cautioned to slow down by.... The doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" IS WHEN.... "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fibre today.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... An "all-nighter" means not getting up to wee

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

For me, getting old isn't really a problem ... except for the fact that my memory's not as sharp as it used to be, and the fact that my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    AirRabbit

Comment

My memory is the second thing I lost.
      Proudly performing RHD-to-LHD conversions since 2006.

Comment

OLD IS, not being able to follow what you're typing unless you use a fontsize six or higher.
        Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Originally posted by Horscht View Post
          My memory is the second thing I lost.
          how old r u??
          August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

You know how sometimes when you're having a bad day at work you say to people "Sod this, I'm beginning to lose the will to live right now" ?

Well, it happened again last night....and a mate of mine told me how he deals with it.

....he leaves his "will to live" at home when he goes to work. Apparantly it saves time later !!
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by boeingking77 View Post
              how old r u??
              Proudly performing RHD-to-LHD conversions since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                how old r u??
                If your question is about my age, then I have to confess: 32. And I don't know Brian's age, but maybe he's as old as my father.
                My father's problem was not his brain, but his eyes.
                I have never worn glasses, because a doctor stated that I don't need glasses.
                So I found it even more shocking when I heared that my father's eyes were so bad that he even could not read the computer screen with strong glasses.
                And he did not get new glasses. He died in December 2009.

So one result could be: make sure that your health is as good as you need it, eyes, ears, heart etc etc. And you will survive.
                The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Another classic from Brian.... I have it all to look forwatd to in about 40 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Horscht View Post
                    cool im 12 too
                    Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
                    If your question is about my age, then I have to confess: 32. And I don't know Brian's age, but maybe he's as old as my father.
                    My father's problem was not his brain, but his eyes.
                    I have never worn glasses, because a doctor stated that I don't need glasses.
                    So I found it even more shocking when I heared that my father's eyes were so bad that he even could not read the computer screen with strong glasses.
                    And he did not get new glasses. He died in December 2009.

So one result could be: make sure that your health is as good as you need it, eyes, ears, heart etc etc. And you will survive.
                    no I was talking to Horscht but thats so sad about your dad if its okay with you can I ask what happened??
                    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

"OLD" IS WHEN.... Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"Old" is when... you forget you're a man.

Comment

I'm deeply upset by the old fascist tones on this thread....

oooeer... that's meant to read "old fartist" tones...

... now where did I leave my bi-focals?

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

Working...
                        X