Half Day of School Thur.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Day of School Thur.

Well thursday I'll have a half day of school. I'll have my camera ready so when the bell rings i can go to the airport and start taking pics. Any one else in school have a half day. Also any one going down to SFO around 1 o'clock.

Nick

I have class from 8:15 till 7pm... But this is college, so I'll have hour breaks between everyother class...

DeltaASA16

(Anyone ever listen to Aaron Neville?)

Comment

Well, my school day begins at 7.30 AM and goes upto 2.15 PM so I guess everyday is a full day, but I get let out early every day!

Comment

I was talking to Jeff,(a nieghbor), his kids get a half day about every 3 weeks. Crazy, huh?

Comment

Well this is my last year of High school so I'll make every halfday a great day of taking pics. I'll either go to college or the Army, I'm really wanting to go into the Army.

Nick

Comment

On thursdays, I only have class from 1 PM to 2:15PM....after that I'm done for the week!!! It's good to have 4 day weeks.

I guess College has its perks!!

-Pete
            Pete Ganabathi
            Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

all i know was the kids in my naborghood had a half day last thursday, in my town on half days the middle school kids go down town and envade the area, i rember when i used to do it. know its scrarry to see 6th 7th and 8th graders crowding the big ass town i live in. its crazy
              frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

all i know was the kids in my naborghood had a half day last thursday, in my town on half days the middle school kids go down town and envade the area, i rember when i used to do it.u know its scrarry to see 6th 7th and 8th graders crowding the big ass town i live in. its crazy
                frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Working...
                X