More jokes (adult)....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More jokes (adult)....

Q: What do you call a zit on a blonde's ass?
    A: A brain tumor.
    This guy was watching TV as his wife was out cutting the grass during the hot summer. He finally worked up the energy to go out and ask his wife what was for supper.
    Well, his missus was quite irritated about him sitting in the air-conditioned house all day while she did all the work, so she scolded him. "I can't believe you're asking me about supper right now! Imagine I'm out of town. Go inside and figure dinner out yourself."
    So he went back into the house and fixed himself a big steak with potatoes, garlic bread, and a tall glass of iced tea.
    The wife finally walked in about the time he was finishing up and asked him, "You fixed something to eat? So where's mine?"
    He said, "Huh, I thought you were out of town."
    Uncle John, who was in his eighties, went to live in a nursing home because of Alzheimers. I gave him a call to see if he was up for a visit. He said, "Sure come over about 2, and will you bring me a couple tubes of KY jelly. Oops, I got to go, I have a date. See you then."
    I arrived and was walking down the hallway when Uncle John came out of a room with a lady on each arm. He introduced me to the ladies, then he and I walked to his room. I handed him the bag with the KY jelly, and I asked, "What do you use it for?"
    "Well, my boy," He said to me with a wink. "This place has more pussy than I can shake my dick at."
    I replied, "Oh Wow, Uncle John, I didn't know you could still do it at your age."
    He looked at me in a strange way and said,
    "Do what?"
    A teacher puts a photograph of a Tomcat on the blackboard, and proceeds to ask the class, if they can tell her how the tail is attached to the cat?
    Little Mary has the first attempt and answers "By fur Miss?"
    The teacher replies "Not quite right Mary, but a good try."
    Meanwhile all during the lesson Little Johnny is sitting down the back raising his hand in the air saying "Me, Miss! Me, Miss!"
    The next student the teacher picks is Peter, and he answers "Is it attached by skin Miss?"
    The teacher replies..."Not quite right either, Peter...
    anybody else want to try?"
    Finally, the teacher had no choice but to pick Little Johnny. She said to Johnny "What do you think the tail is attached by?"
    Johnny replied, "Judging by the size of those nuts on the cat... I'd say it would have to be bolted on!"

A man went into a pharmacy and asked to talk to a male pharmacist. The woman he was talking to said that she was the pharmacist and that she and her sister owned the store, so there were no males employed there. She then asked if there was something with which she could help the gentleman with.
    The man said that it was something that he would be much more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist.
    The female pharmacist assured him that she was completely professional and whatever it was that he needed to discuss, he could be confident that she would treat him with the highest level of professionalism.
    The man agreed and began by saying, "This is tough for me to discuss, but I have a permanent erection. It causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. So I was wondering what you could give me for it?"
    The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll go talk to my sister." When s he returned, she said, "We discussed it at length and the absolute best we can do is, 1/3 ownership in the store, a company car, and $5,000.00 a month living expenses

The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said, "Well, I'm off now. The man should be here soon."
    Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer happened to ring the doorbell, hoping to make a sale. "Good morning, Ma'am", he said, "I've come to..."
    "Oh, no need to explain," Mrs. Smith cut in, embarrassed, "I've been expecting you."
    "Have you really?" said the photographer. "Well, that's good. Did you know babies are my specialty?"
    "Well that's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat".
    After a moment she asked, blushing, "Well, where do we start?"
    "Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch, and perhaps a couple on the bed. And sometimes the living room floor is fun. You can really spread out there."
    "Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work out for Harry and me!"
    "Well, Ma'am, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results."
    "My, that's a lot!" gasped Mrs. Smith.
    "Ma'am, in my line of work a man has to take his time. I'd love to be in and out in five minutes, but I'm sure you'd be disappointed with that."
    "Don't I know it," said Mrs. Smith quietly.
    The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures. "This was done on the top of a bus," he said.
    "Oh, my word!" Mrs. Smith exclaimed, grasping at her throat.
    "And these twins turned out exceptionally well - when you consider their mother was so difficult to work with."
    "She was difficult?" asked Mrs. Smith.
    "Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to the park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep to get a good look"
    "Four and five deep?" said Mrs. Smith, her eyes wide with amazement.
    "Yes", the photographer replied. "And for more than three hours, too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling - I could hardly concentrate, and when darkness approached I had to rush my shots. Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just had to pack it all in."
    Mrs. Smith leaned forward. "Do you mean they actually chewed on your, uh ... equipment? "
    "It's true, Ma'am, yes. Well, if you're ready, I'll set-up my tripod and we can get to work right away."
    "Tripod?"
    "Oh yes, Ma'am. I need to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big to be held in the hand very long."
    Mrs. Smith fainted

Johnny wanted to have sex with a girl in his office, but she belonged
    to someone else.
    One day Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said,
    "I'll give you a $100 if you let me have sex with you..." but the girl
    said, "NO."
    Johnny said, "I'll be fast, I'll throw the money on the floor, you
    bend down, and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up."
    She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her
    boyfriend. She called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her
    boyfriend said, "Ask him for $200 then pick up the money very fast... he
    won't even be able to get his pants down."
    She agreed and accepted the proposal.
    Half an hour went by and the boyfriend was waiting for his girlfriend
    to call. Finally after 45 minutes the boyfriend called and asked what
    happened. She said, "The bastard used quarters.......!"
    Management Lesson: Always consider a business proposal in it's entirety
    before agreeing to it, and getting screwed.....
    With thanks to "Burmarrad" for brightening my day.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

the last 2 are my favorite
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

These are great jokes brian.

Comment

A doctor and lawyer sharing a match at the golf club. While they are moving from hole to hole, they are closing up to two women slowly playing also golf two holes away.
        “I’m going over asking if the ladies want to let us pass, so we can finish our match!” the doctor said and walked to the ladies.
        Half the way he stops, turns and comes back, scratching his chin.
        “Uumm… Please could you do me a favor?” he asked the lawyer. “It’s a little delicate, because one of the two ladies is my wife, the other one my lover… You understand I cannot going to ask?”
        “Okay” the lawyer agreed and walked down to the ladies.
        Half the way down, he also stops, turns and comes back.
        “What’s on?” the doctor asks him.
        “The world is small….”

get FRA spotting informations here:
        www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

Fantastic as ever!!

Comment

3rd grade English, teacher was teaching the kids about cyllables, and how some words had more than others.

She`d covered 1 to 3, and now was on about words with 4 cyllables.

"Can anyone give me an example with 4 cyllables" she asked the class

Little Johnny was the only one who raised his hand

"Yes Johnny?"

"Masturbation", said little Johnny.

Teacher blushed, but managed to keep a straight face

"....... oh, that`s quite a mouthful" she said

Little Johnny: "Oh no, miss, that`s only two cyllables - blowjob"

Cheers,
            Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kjell Engkrog View Post
              3rd grade English, teacher was teaching the kids about cyllables, and how some words had more than others.

She`d covered 1 to 3, and now was on about words with 4 cyllables.

"Can anyone give me an example with 4 cyllables" she asked the class

Little Johnny was the only one who raised his hand

"Yes Johnny?"

"Masturbation", said little Johnny.

Teacher blushed, but managed to keep a straight face

"....... oh, that`s quite a mouthful" she said

Little Johnny: "Oh no, miss, that`s only two cyllables - blowjob"

Cheers,
              August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Four young nuns were out driving in the priests car when they had a terrible accident and all four died.

When they knocked on heavens door it opened and they found themselves in a check in lobby worthy of the most luxurious hotel on earth. The lobby was short staffed that day, so St. Peter himself was manning the counter.

He took one look at the four nuns and thought to himself that this will be an easy one.

Welcome to Heaven, sisters, he greeted them, I am terribly sorry but I have to ask you a few questions. But I am quite certain that this will be a mere formality.

Now, if you please form a line and we`ll have you into Heaven in a jiffy, he smiled.

The four young nuns did so, and the first approached the counter.

Have you ever sinned, child?, asked St. Peter.

She blushed, and admitted that she once had thought about how it would be to be with a man.

Oh, child, said St. Peter, that is nothing. Just wash your forehead in that fountain, and welcome to Heaven.

Then it was the turn of number two, St. Peter put the same question to her, have you ever sinned?

After a bit of hesitation she wispered, yes, I once gave a young man a handjob.

St. Peter frowned, and thought about it for a while – but decided to be forgiving just this once. Wash your hands in the fountain, child, and welcome to Heaven, he said.

A scuffle then ensued between number three and four, it ended with number four passing number three, running to the fountain where she filled her mouth with water and gargled before spitting it out again.

With his best voice impression of the man himself (the Big Cahuna, you know) St. Peter commanded her to come hither!

What was that all about, he asked her rather sternly.

Well, you see, Sir, I once gave a guy a blowjob. And I know that the one before me in line has been assfcuked, and no way am I gargling that water after her!
                Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone.

Comment

Two old man - 88 and 92 years old - sitting on a bench and talking about sex.
                  "Do still have regualarly sex with your wife?" the 88year old asks.
                  "Yes!" answers the other one proudly nodding his head.
                  "Really?"
                  "Well" the 92years old man answers, "we make love once a week, all over the year.... except the last week in June and the first two weeks in July!"
                  "Why not in this three weeks?" the younger asks.
                  "Because the young man who lifts me up and down is in his holidays...."

get FRA spotting informations here:
                  www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

I went to this new nice looking female doctor yesterday for a checkup.

She said 'You have to stop masturbating'.

I asked why.

'Because I'm trying to examine you' !!!

Comment

Mr. Johnson got himself a new secretary. She was young, sweet, and very polite.

One day while taking dictation, she noticed his fly was open. When leaving the room, she said, "Mr. Johnson, your barracks door is open."

He did not understand her remark, but later on he happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his secretary. Calling her in, he asked, "By the way Miss Jones, when you saw my barracks door was open this morning, did you also notice a soldier standing at attention?"

The secretary, who was quite witty replied, "Why no sir, all I saw was a little disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags."

Comment

Working...
                      X