Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to know the truth about the World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want to know the truth about the World Cup?

Hello

The current 2010 FIFA World Cup is being used for another means rather then just to entertain the international public. Many of you are intersted and intruiged by this statement of mine (I hope) so ill cut to the chase and provide you with a couple of articles that not only prove there is another motive to this month long event but also prove what this motive is.

Blogger ist ein Veröffentlichungs-Tool von Google, mit dem du ganz einfach deine Gedanken der Welt mitteilen kannst. Mit Blogger kannst du problemlos Texte, Fotos und Videos in deinem persönlichen Blog oder deinem Team-Blog veröffentlichen.

Article No 1

Blogger ist ein Veröffentlichungs-Tool von Google, mit dem du ganz einfach deine Gedanken der Welt mitteilen kannst. Mit Blogger kannst du problemlos Texte, Fotos und Videos in deinem persönlichen Blog oder deinem Team-Blog veröffentlichen.

Article no 2 (I suggest that you only take the time to read this if you take a keen interest in the information provided and are intruiged enough to wish to find out more)

August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

This can't possibly be true. You haven't mentioned our Reptillian Overlords even once. Resistance is useless.

Comment

That guy went so far off the reservation, he is in another galaxy. Either that, or the nurse forgot to give him many doses of the meds needed to calm that psychotic mind. Psycho babble to the highest degree!!!

Comment

Gosh. No wonder I've been so tired lately.

My energy is being slowly drained by some massive occult plot dealing with architecture, sports, and country flags to enslave the human race. It all makes sense now!

Comment

Originally posted by Connie View Post
            This can't possibly be true. You haven't mentioned our Reptillian Overlords even once. Resistance is useless.
            Actually he does. The Serpent Cult is his name for the reptilians.

Comment

Here's the truth... Spain deserved to win.

Congratulations to Spain

Commiserations to Holland

... and isn't it strange that there isn't a definition for the word "gullible" in the Oxford Dictionary but there is for "complete" and "cobbler(s)" ?

It must be a secret plot by Clarendon Press... blimey, that's another "C" word... C I'm telling U the truth... the guy's a total cult in his own underpants!
              Last edited by HB-IHC; 2010-07-11, 22:44.

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

Originally posted by HB-IHC View Post
                blimey, that's another "C" word... C I'm telling U the truth... the guy's a total cult in his own underpants!

I wa
                s thinking about another "Cu.." word!!

Oh, and Viva
                España, a well deserved win.

Comment

Originally posted by G-TTIC View Post
                  Actually he does. The Serpent Cult is his name for the reptilians.
                  Someones a little coocoo in the brain

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                    Someones a little coocoo in the brain

Not at all the reptilians are well documented and have been known about by many ancient tribes. David Icke is someone who takes the time to mention and explain this in full detail. His website is www.davidicke.com

There are enough video interviews with this man on youtube and his books are sold worldwide

Comment

no way am I going on a site where a mans name is ickiee....lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                        no way am I going on a site where a mans name is ickiee....lol
                        Very humorous...

... the man's name is pronounced "Ike". He's was a football (I believe that's "soccer" to you) player during the 1970s who gained his fame (infamy) after he gave the sport up through illness and started babblling on well known chat shows in the UK about his rather strange beliefs.

He wasn't so much 'brandished' as what would now be termed 'psychotic' in the mainstream (don't forget, many of these terms only came into existence from the 1960s onwards), it was more a case of it being self evident. If I remember correctly, he made claims about being God on one show but, hey, it's a long time ago now.

Mental illness does not mean people won't listen to you or buy your books and DVDs and, since this thread has the subject at it's heart, here's something which might help clarify some psychiatric terms:

A nuerotic: someone who builds a castle in the air...

A psychotic: someone who lives in a castle in the air...

and a psychiatrist?.... collects the rent.

Last edited by HB-IHC; 2010-07-12, 23:39.

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

Working...
                        X