Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke

A man on his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, God said 'Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.

God replied, 'Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'God, I wish that I, and all men, could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.

God replied: 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?’
    Last edited by HB-IHC; 2010-07-06, 23:46.

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Always good for laugh!!
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

another one:

Barkeeper to his guest: „What is it? It is red as wine, flat as a pancake and burning like hell?”
        “I don’t know."

“Your Ferrari at the parking site...”

get FRA spotting informations here:
        www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

A woman and a man get into a car accident, and it's a bad one.

Both cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman... Wow! Just look at our cars. There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace the rest of our days."

The man replied," I agree with you completely; this must be a sign from God!"

The woman continued, "And look at this - here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man shakes his head, opens it and says "You take the first drink", then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately chugs half of it, puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The woman asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The man replies, "No. I think I will just wait for the police..."
          Last edited by KMRY_Executive; 2010-07-07, 09:43.

Comment

Emergency call:
            “Please help me! Somebody has stolen steering weel, handbreak lever and all instruments out of my car!”
            After a while a policemen calls back the police station.
            “No theft. Only a drunken guy at the beackseat!”

get FRA spotting informations here:
            www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

Q: Why was the Latino-American throwing bowling balls off a cliff?

A: He probably had a sociopathic personality disorder precipitated by substandard living conditions and a lack of viable employment opportunities.
              Proudly performing RHD-to-LHD conversions since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Horscht View Post
                Q: Why was the Latino-American throwing bowling balls off a cliff?

A: He probably had a sociopathic personality disorder precipitated by substandard living conditions and a lack of viable employment opportunities.
                Your humour does not translate well.
                Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Originally posted by Petertenthije View Post
                  Who said anything about humo(u)r?
                  Proudly performing RHD-to-LHD conversions since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Petertenthije View Post
                    Do Texans translate well?

Maybe a little tricky for European ears... But I've not yet been to Texas, so I don't know if that's a good place on Earth.
                    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post

Maybe a little tricky for European ears... But I've not yet been to Texas, so I don't know if that's a good place on Earth.

It's not.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post

I personally like Texas.

But overall, 'interesting' is really the only word I can use to describe the place. Back in grade three, we had a manditory class called Texas Tall Tales and Legends.

They also believed that I lived in an igloo up here in Canada, rode a dogsled to school, and ate nothing but black-eyed peas. I wish I were kidding.

Comment

Working...
                        X