Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of Alex Jones?

Hello

I am a reguar listener of the Alex Jones Show. Whenever im not video editing/uploading I like listening to him and love his honesty.

What do you (especailly our american friends (as thats where hes from and where he's best known)) think of him/his radio show and his associate radio presenters (Jason Bermas/Paul Joseph Watson).

Just wondering

Whose Alex Jones???
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
      Whose Alex Jones???

Comment

Since Ive never heard of him,and I am making a judgement,hes sounds like a wacky guy if he thinks 9/11 was a government plot.MAybe hes ATFS_Crash!

Comment

He's a crackpot.

Comment

A Sheep-shagging tosser who spews venom at anyone who disagrees with his point of view and skewed outlook on politics.

Comment

Originally posted by twagenknecht View Post
              A Sheep-shagging tosser who spews venom at anyone who disagrees with his point of view and skewed outlook on politics.

- Sounds to me like he's a run of the mill shock jock...Says outrageous things to garner interest and stir debate...the blind leading the blind kind of debate. These people rarely beleive their own bile...its their stock in trade. Little, two-bit puppet masters.

Comment

I have heard him a few times. I dont really like him much. I do think however there are some intresting points about 9/11 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  I do think however there are some intresting points about 9/11 though.
                  What??That it was a government plot??

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                    What??That it was a government plot??
                    Eh. Probably just some of the little technicalities. Like how the plane that hit the pentagon disappeared completely, meanwhile they managed to find pieces of the other jets in the rubble of the Twin Towers[anyone is totally free to add some insight on this one].

I don't think it was a government plot, but there are bits and pieces that don't exactly add up. IMHO, it's a little disrespectful to say that it was all a hoax and that the airplane passengers really ARE alive, when. There are thousands of grieving families out there who have lost loved ones, both passengers, emergency workers, tower employees, and even people on the street; you couldn't hire enough actors to express the amount of grief that these people have shown.

Comment

Well this post didn't age well. He has proven to be a nut job.

Comment

Originally posted by G-TTIC View Post
                        Hello

I am a reguar listener of the Alex Jones Show. Whenever im not video editing/uploading I like listening to him and love his honesty.

What do you (especailly our american friends (as thats where hes from and where he's best known)) think of him/his radio show and his associate radio presenters (Jason Bermas/Paul Joseph Watson).

Just wondering
                        I must be honest, I've never listened to the US American Alex Jones Radio Show, probably only due to not necessarily a language gap, but because here in Germany he's not on so many radios (?). Or where am I able to receive his station? I have one or two or three options, 1. radio via cable (dvb-c) or 2. terrestrial radio (with a room antenna!) or 3. radio via internet.

Nevertheless, I'm not completely without US American radio or TV stations. Here we get CNBC via cable, with Jimmy Fallon and,
                        as I call him, my fatherly friend,
                        The Nightly News with Lester Holt.

PS: Howard Stern? Also not everywhere here in the cable, but if you ask me, another legend. Ray Cokes (MTV since 1987), Steve Blame,
                        .... ...
                        Last edited by LH-B744; 2023-08-03, 01:13. Reason: International Radio and TV hosts.
                        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
                        X