Pretty Boring around here lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty Boring around here lately

Anybody have any other threads or ideas,cause not just the otf is boring,every forum is getting boring
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
    Anybody have any other threads or ideas,cause not just the otf is boring,every forum is getting boring
    Well, i read that Obama wants to kill all the kittens in the world, traveling on an airplane is the most dangerous thing to do in the world and if you make a flight and live then its a miracle and Glen Beck says that Obama's newest policy will results in the euthanasia of children with special needs.

And if you disagree with these statements your either wrong or a fascist troll!
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

It's been said that I have special needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
        Well, i read that Obama wants to kill all the kittens in the world, traveling on an airplane is the most dangerous thing to do in the world and if you make a flight and live then its a miracle and Glen Beck says that Obama's newest policy will results in the euthanasia of children with special needs.

And if you disagree with these statements your either wrong or a fascist troll!
        Did someone really say obama was gonna kill kittens???Or is that gonna be ATFS's next thread,if he ver signs in again

Comment

No, it was John Boehner that said he likes to eat kittens for desert.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadstick View Post
            No, it was John Boehner that said he likes to eat kittens for desert.
            Is his last name pronounced the way I think it is?

That being said, my misses is about to go to the US for college/university, as she won a scholarship. Part of the orientation involved doing a questionaire to determine if you needed to have alcohol education. Because she said she comes from a country where the drinking age is 18 and she's older than that, she has to do the course as she is an 'at risk teen' for problem drinking because she's drinking underage.

I mean, really? If your going to ask where she's from and what the drinking age is there, how about using that information.........

And another thing, what a boring orientation. Here Orientation involves cheap drinks at pubs, concerts and partying in general, She's got essays, alcohol education and such....
            Sam Rudge

Comment

Americans haven't yet figured out how to handle alcohol, sex or opposing opinions. Sometimes, but rarely, all three come into play simultaneously. Mostly in marriage though.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadstick View Post
                Americans haven't yet figured out how to handle alcohol, sex or opposing opinions. Sometimes, but rarely, all three come into play simultaneously. Mostly in marriage though.
                Haha, but still, do you pronounce that name the way i think you do?
                Sam Rudge

Comment

In America, it's pronounced "bay-ner." It would be against American power and superiority to say "bo-ner." But regarding this particular individual, he is a dick.

Comment

So, this is the official "make the forum more exciting" thread

Why not start a thread with everyone famous youtube video or favorite joke or book or movie etc etc Lots of things to do.

Enjoy

wilco737

Comment

I have special needs which occasionally get fulfilled.....God help me if the wife ever finds out though !!

Favourite Youtube video ? Given my occupation this one gives me a degree of perverse pleasure

...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7x8wd36uJg
                      Last edited by brianw999; 2010-08-09, 07:15.
                      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                        I have special needs which occasionally get fulfilled.....God help me if the wife ever finds out though !!

Favourite Youtube video ? Given my occupation this one gives me a degree of perverse pleasure

Karma....

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post

That video was on Tosh.O!

Comment

I still like
                            Sam Rudge

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
                              Is that real?! I mean, geeez, haven't seen someone parking that bad

Here one of my favorites:

Ксения Симонова - Песочная анимация stb (5.06.09) F.A.Q. :- full list of music (thanx to LikaFortuna):1. Cirque du Soleil - Jeux d'Eau2. В.Лебедев-Кумач - Св...

Not a funny one, but impressive and the music just fits perfectly!

wilco737

Comment

Working...
                              X