Another Sick idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Sick idiot

People like this girl make me want to kill them.I hate animal abusers.This is just so f%$^ing wrong,killing animals that half the time they cant even defend themselves.COWARDS!!!And we need to give harsher sentences to people who commit animal abuse.In this book I had,it had a story about how these teenagers went into a cat rescue shelter and beatthe cats,killed like 6 to 10 cats,injured more,and then burnt down the shelter and didnt get that bad of a sentence.And around my area someone took a cat into the woods and freaking BURNT it to death.I swear to god if anyone did that or anything else like that to my cats,ID FREAKING KILL THEM.
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Are you sure where you stand on this issue? Nothin' worse that a fence sitter you know.

Even Mister Miyagi in The Karate Kid sez ... "To walk down left side, OK. Walk down right side OK. Walk down middle ... squish like grape"

tis' true
    Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

.....Your in 7th grade right ?

Comment

We had two "kids" who drove to 7'th grade before the days of social promotions. The good sisters made them park a few blocks away.

Perhaps?
        Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

thats horrible. up where i live about 2-3 years ago 6 teenagers were playing football with a rabbit!!!!!

the rabbit survived but was so injured it had to be put down.

Comment

Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
            Are you sure where you stand on this issue? Nothin' worse that a fence sitter you know.

Even Mister Miyagi in The Karate Kid sez ... "To walk down left side, OK. Walk down right side OK. Walk down middle ... squish like grape"

tis' true
            what??
            Originally posted by Crazy_Chicken View Post
            .....Your in 7th grade right ?
            in 4 days

Comment

I know how you feel BK...What bothers me the most is that people can't see that this sort of behaviour is ALWAYS a pre-cursur to the same cruelty, only directed at humans instead.

Even if you are not an animal lover, this sort of behaviour should ring massive alarm bells throughout society. Instead they keep getting off on suspended sentences or community work, rather than the psychatric help these losers desperately NEED!

I often fantasize about starting a vigilante group that "visits" these people and makes quite sure they will no longer be a threat...I think with you i've found my Leiutenant!

Don't mind going alone though...

Comment

I know!!!How can anyone hurt an animal thats defenceless???If they do hurt an animal,and im not saying they should,but atleast let it be a fulgrown animal,perhaps a german sheperd and try to throw that into a river or burn it??

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                  I know!!!How can anyone hurt an animal thats defenceless???If they do hurt an animal,and im not saying they should,but atleast let it be a fulgrown animal,perhaps a german sheperd and try to throw that into a river or burn it??

How about no animal abuse, regardless of age or species?
                  Regardless, we caught her, and like cat-bin lady, if anyone is dumb enough to post photos and videos of them abusing an animal online, we will follow the electronic trail to ensure that justice is served by the proper local authorities.

It's just a shame that Bosnia is trying to cover things up by stating that the puppies were pulled out of the river, combined with photos of an old woman holding said puppies. Yet they're a completely different breed with different colors. If they want to fix things, then the proper method would be to punish her accordingly, not by trying to smooth things over with a fake story.

Comment

Originally posted by mzk49o1 View Post
                    How about no animal abuse, regardless of age or species?
                    Regardless, we caught her, and like cat-bin lady, if anyone is dumb enough to post photos and videos of them abusing an animal online, we will follow the electronic trail to ensure that justice is served by the proper local authorities.

It's just a shame that Bosnia is trying to cover things up by stating that the puppies were pulled out of the river, combined with photos of an old woman holding said puppies. Yet they're a completely different breed with different colors. If they want to fix things, then the proper method would be to punish her accordingly, not by trying to smooth things over with a fake story.
                    I know,im just saying pick on something your own size

Comment

Originally posted by mzk49o1 View Post
                      ...we caught her...
                      Who, what, where, when, how?
                      For the love of God, folks, don't try this at home.

Comment

Originally posted by shakermaker View Post
                        Who, what, where, when, how?
                        Anonymous members from imageboards such as 4chan.

Comment

That's amazing. How the hell did they find her and what action did they take?
                          For the love of God, folks, don't try this at home.

Comment

Originally posted by shakermaker View Post
                            That's amazing. How the hell did they find her and what action did they take?
                            They could tell what height and age she was,they could tell she probably had a facebook,I could go into more details put I really dont feel like it,they cursed at her,stuff like that

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                              They could tell what height and age she was,they could tell she probably had a facebook,I could go into more details put I really dont feel like it,they cursed at her,stuff like that
                              I, personally, wasn't involved with any of the death threats and the ilk, but it started with the video and using her language and accent[Croatian with a Bosnian accent] to locate her country of origin. The video itself was linked to a YouTube account, which was linked to a poster on a Croatian forum who defended his actions and thusly admitted to posting the video online/killing the puppies. His profile also yielded an e-mail address.

From there, they found his Facebook, and that of his sister, the one who did the act.

Comment

Working...
                              X