Massive fire in San Bruno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive fire in San Bruno

this gas line ruptured near SFO, in san bruno, it was first thought to be a plane down, but it turned out latter. Crunk415, i know you live somewhat in the area, did you manage to see or hear anything?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_large_explosion

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Just saw this thread.

I was at work, we thought we lost an airplane, we didn't, but it was horrible none the less. It happened about a mile or so from my house in a neighborhood I have a lot of friends in. I knew 2 people who were killed, and another who watched his girlfriend burn and lost all his fingers. I know another who lost his house, car, everything. One of the people killed was a girl I went to summer school with every year who was only 20. The other one I knew was a 17 year-old senior where I went to Highschool who died along with his grandmother and father who were in the house when it incinerated. Awful day. Never would have thought this would happen. I have two pics I took with my phone after the explosion from SFO:

sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear about your friends and acquaintances. =( You have my condolences, man.

And to everyone else who lost their friends, family, and homes.fficeffice" />>>

Comment

man, that is pretty awful, my condolences to all the passed away, and hopefully this won't happen again. i have a friend who is on tour that has a disabled mom that lived blocks from it, but she was fortunate the flames stayed back, and was able to leave

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

My god, i'm so terribly sorry
          Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

Working...
          X