Sale tax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale tax?

Are you hate the paying slae tax when you buy something???

I don't like to pay a sale tax it's because it add more money to pay than in Asian Country.

Explame:- T-Shirt is $20.00 and we pay 8.3% (Everett) or 8.9% (Lynnwood) then we pay $21.66 (Everett) $21.78 (Lynnwood).

In Hong Kong, when I buy something and we don't really need to pay a sale tax. It's the best part without paying the tax.

Do you understand me?

Most products and services in the UK have a Value Added Tax (VAT) of 17.5% on them. Some stuff has lower rates and some have 0% like childrens' clothes and books.

Many countries have higher taxes so I won't complain...
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Ilbap, you seem to be forgetting the 70+ tax rises since labour came in Can we tax it? Yes We Can!
      I walked across an empty land
      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
      I felt the earth beneath my feet
      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Re: Sale tax?

Originally posted by pbateson
        I don't like to pay a sale tax it's because it add more money to pay than in Asian Country.
        But I'm sure you like driving on the roads in Everett, and everything else that tax money funds!

Comment

Re: Sale tax?

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
          Originally posted by pbateson
          But I'm sure you like driving on the roads in Everett, and everything else that tax money funds!
          Only thing I've seen taxes used for is increasing the salaries of politicians and providing housing and social security for immigrants...

Comment

Here in San Francisco we pay 8.5% sale tax. I know some taxes are needed for certain city and state services, but it's the waste I can't stand.
            Here in California I see all sorts of tax money being wasted! Thank god for mail order and friends out of state where they can send me less expensive items!

Comment

In New York City you have to pay 8.65% (or 8.25%?) of tax for pretty much everything you buy, I'm not sure if the <$100 clothes and shoes tax exemption is still in effect but many New Yorkers are pissed off by this[/code]
              Check out my photos at jp.net! http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=613

Comment

does anyone use this line?

6% in Gwinnett County where I live. This is a suburban county of ATL. If you travel a mile away, you arrive in Fulton County- just across the Chattahoochee River. There it is 7%. So I gues we're not too bad off....

Comment

3.8% where I live in Colorado.

Comment

Our General Sales Tax is 7%. Our Provincial Sales Tax is 6% so that makes a total of 13% taxes. It may suck to have to pay this money but atleast I get free school and free roads and free healthcare(unlike America) out of it.
                    So Paul, what I'm trying to say is you could stop paying the taxes you pay, but then you're not allowed to use the schools and you are not allowed to use the roads either. You are also not allowed in the parks(state and national). Also, the armed forces don't protect you anymore. Say bye to your police force as well as your fire department and EMS. Have fun without these things
                    Earl From Regina

Comment

Working...
                    X