2nd Post !!! Someone reply!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Post !!! Someone reply!!

I'm just asking why the Universities in Canada and Malaysia are cheaper than other countries? What is the secret behind that?

How is the Quality Education in both countries?

Is the life in Malasyia and Canada also cheap like their Universities ?
    15 Nov is my Birth day! I want A340? pls dad pls mom LOL

I don't know

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

They are government funded with our tax dollars. In Canada the governments fund universities and colleges for Canadian citizens. Tuition has been rising but it is still cheaper than the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
        They are government funded with our tax dollars. In Canada the governments fund universities and colleges for Canadian citizens. Tuition has been rising but it is still cheaper than the U.S.
        So is it really cheaper then? Or does it just seem that way because you pay in advance through taxes?

By the way, the Governments money is actually YOURS! So in effect, YOU are funding them....

Comment

But Jeff, it's true that education in USA is the costliest.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
          X