Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This makes me sick

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41027365...rts/?gt1=43001
    Can you believe that!!??Using someones funeral to protest homosexuals! Thats outrageous! Im glad they passed that law, those people are sick idiots.
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

It's the Westboro Baptist Church, nothing surprising.

Comment

The Fred Phelps Cult are scum, but you have to be very careful with them.

Almost all are lawyers, and they make their money by suing any and everyone who "violates" their rights from cities, to states, to private citizens.

They are not a church, just a bunch of losers who found a way to get constant attention and make a lot of $$$.

I hate to wish something bad on another, but I'll make an exception for them.

Comment

Originally posted by B757300 View Post
        The Fred Phelps Cult are scum, but you have to be very careful with them.

Almost all are lawyers, and they make their money by suing any and everyone who "violates" their rights from cities, to states, to private citizens.
        Very true. IIRC, just in the Phelps family alone there are 4 lawyers. Bunch of lawsuit-happy *bleep*ing *bleep*s

Originally posted by B757300 View Post
        I hate to wish something bad on another, but I'll make an exception for them.
        Same here. They are a$$holes you want to see get injured and crippled very badly. And if that's not an option, maybe the Russian "political opposition suddenly disappeared" method would be a way to get rid of them.

Comment

Maybe ATFS_Crash could arrange an Obama led assassination ?
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
          X