No announcement yet.

Does this make you mad????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey i didnt know that jp.net had a langue filter i typed in F you see K and it came out as ****
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

I have to agree with Thomas, who asked "Who gives a rat ass over a 3 month old archived thread?"

Some people need to get a life, imho.
      Trump is an idiot!
      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
        Kevin (Kaddyuk) has posts there is because the date he posted was Jul. 4. He also posted here then. He is currently working at Heathrow for VS away from his computer at his home in Manchester. I believe he started a topic about his leaving before he left.
        OK, I didn't see that it was 3 months old.

Comment

JP.net are now more serieos in letting fotos in to the data base, because after the start of this topic all my photos are rejected at JP.net
          My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

It doesn't make me mad what the other guys said at A.net. I may not be a photographer, but I prefer the photos here at JP.net. I also prefer the forum's, too. I think this is a better site.

Comment

I like it over here at jp.net, it seems that we are all here becasue aviation is our hobby. I take pictures of planes for enjoyment and not profit.

Plus I can always look forward to some of JeffinDEN's comments!!!

PS: JeffinDEN congrats on your 1000th post.

Comment

Originally posted by CO66

Plus I can always look forward to some of JeffinDEN's comments!!!
                I do too! :P

Comment

We don't care what "others" say...we know our photos are GOOD here!
                  Check out my photos at jp.net! http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=613

Comment

It just shows how immature and unprofessional thier site really is. I still don't see the logic behind the bickering with a.net and jp.net

Comment

Working...
                    X