My Facebook account shutdown....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Facebook account shutdown....

For those of my friends on Facebook, you will find that I am no longer there.
    I deleted my account today due to activity that was becoming more than a little suspicious. I hasten to add that none of this emanated from anyone here but I am afraid that I find Facebook to be of little real use in my life. Anyone who matters to me will know how to contact me anyway via other more secure means.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

I think Facebook is stupid and all, but I use it to talk to the plane peeps haha. Sadly, less people are using email now, so it's harder to communicate with them. My friends from school post such nonsens and it makes me want to leave Facebook. I think you have done the right thing and I do hope to do the same, but try and keep the friends I want emails.
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

FB is good to contact your old lost friends.....After you have their contacts/Email/Cellnumber....It really does not serve a purpose.
      Think of the brighter side !

Comment

Originally posted by Jan-Jasinski View Post
        My friends from school post such nonsens and it makes me want to leave Facebook.
        isnt that what Facebook is for
        August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by HAWK21M View Post
          FB is good to contact your old lost friends.....After you have their contacts/Email/Cellnumber....It really does not serve a purpose.

EXACTLY
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            I deleted my account today due to activity that was becoming more than a little suspicious. I hasten to add that none of this emanated from anyone here but I am afraid that I find Facebook to be of little real use in my life. Anyone who matters to me will know how to contact me anyway via other more secure means.
            They're out to get you, Brian.

Comment

Fecebook is crap.
              Proudly performing RHD-to-LHD conversions since 2006.

Comment

Professor Plum, in the Parlour, with the candlestick.

It's elementary Brian. Until you unban ITS you'll be changing your phone number, email, underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Horscht View Post
                  Fecebook is crap.
                  Yeah, feces is crap

Comment

Apparently a third party is coming to FB and you can pay them to get information like telephone numbers. Looks like I need to pick up those emails from members and start using the email much more than now. Deleting it would be good but they still got my info...
                    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

Winning!

Comment

Win for winning!

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                          Increasingly I have felt that fb is for the brainless idiot. Ideal for me, with my predilection for specualtion and dream and my relentless belief in the good of humanity which constantly renews my hopes for constructive change. I have had a few emails from Russian prostitutes but I complained and fb got rid of them jolly quick. However, its virually impossible to exhange information or views on fb and the general tone is of catastrophic intellectual inadequacy. Still, I hope.

Comment

Working...
                          X