Need help finding MP3!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding MP3!!

Hi. I've been looking for the song "Little Boy Sweet", by June Pointer, for ages! It's on the National Lampoons Vacation soundtrack. Apparently, this song is not available on any CD, so I can't buy anything. I really would like to get this song. I have search for the MP3 version on Kazaa, but cannot find it. Could someone who is an expert with MP3's and such help me find it? Or perhaps give me a few tips?

Thanks a lot!!

Re: Need help finding MP3!!

You've answered your own question -- why don't you just buy the soundtrack for "Vacation"? The track is listed on there.

Originally posted by iceman
    Hi. I've been looking for the song "Little Boy Sweet", by June Pointer, for ages! It's on the National Lampoons Vacation soundtrack. Apparently, this song is not available on any CD, so I can't buy anything. I really would like to get this song. I have search for the MP3 version on Kazaa, but cannot find it. Could someone who is an expert with MP3's and such help me find it? Or perhaps give me a few tips?

Thanks a lot!!
    ________
    Fisting anal

Comment

Soundtrack for vacation is not available anymore unless you go to garage sales and you didn't read the next sentance: Apparently, this song is not available on any CD, so I can't buy anything.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman
        Soundtrack for vacation is not available anymore unless you go to garage sales and you didn't read the next sentance: Apparently, this song is not available on any CD, so I can't buy anything.
        1. I read what you wrote, but I'm in the music industry and I can assure you that record is available. Maybe it's not easy for you to find -- because all the music on it is rather dreadful, except for the Lindsey Buckingham track and the Ramones -- but it's out there. Try cut-out bins of music stores, or ebay or half.com.

2. Also, I just now looked on Kazaa and found it twice. Try various keywords -- I used lampoon and vacation, and found it first try.

3. Good luck.
        ________
        HEALTH SHOP

Comment

Working...
        X