boycott delta..how stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boycott delta..how stupid

here is a site made by some bum who just wants to hurt the avation busins and has nothing better to than complain, i e-mailed delta and told them about this loser site and i told bocytt delta that they were dick heads. http://www.boycottdelta.com/, guess how they advtise bashing delta, boxers
    and thongs
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

looks like the site has been taken down.

Comment

Sadly, its still up... Try http://www.boycottdelta.com

Its sad that someone has enough time and hate to put up a site like this. I hope he dies in a plane crash ... (not that Im wishing a plane crash though )

DeltaASA16

Comment

I would wager to find out how in-depth these checks are. The costs alone to run credit checks and background checks on every single customer who books flight with Delta would be astronomical, it would cost millions a year.

Being part of the hiring process at my company I know for a fact that every time we run a background check on an applicants it runs us close to $80.00 a person. There has to be more to these checks. Perhaps Delta plans on profiling certain people

Comment

I think that site exaggerates what's really happening. What would terrorists want with my credit history? This is just some jerk who wants to raise a stink over nothing.

Comment

Say, I just might have to order myself one of those Delta Thongs

Comment

You should be in Canada. There is always someone telling the country they hate Air Canada. Heck the Minister of Transport seems to be the head cheerleader. The employees ignore the rants.

Comment

we have the same problem here in The Netherlands.....
                people always complain about the noise that KLM planes make ( Yeah sure, If only KLM is flying on AMS )
                My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

I think those shirts are funny...I just might buy one for the heck of having one! I know it will look funny wearing it around campus!!

-Pete
                  Pete Ganabathi
                  Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Working...
                  X