Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fetish

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    Kate was asking the Queen what the secret was to a long and happy married life after being promoted from commoner to royal wife.

Her Majesty answered " Wear a seat belt at all times and don't piss me off " !!!

....and personally.....I think she's absolutely gorgeous. Then again, I've got knobbly knees as well !!
    Oh that's all right MR BrianW, we all have our fetishes, you're quite normal.

Comment

Media Fantasy

Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
      Now i live in the commonwealth and i still dont get whats so special about this wedding.
      Hello Mr Simpleboy,

Royal Weddings are always presented as special by the media. The media has nothing to do with truth or accuracy. The gorgoeus costumes, the carriages, the gold and red robes of the clergy, the uniformed military and functionaries, the giant screens for public adoration, all are part of the Great Fairy Story. The handsome Prince (well, he's got an Aston Martin, anyway) the beautiful Princess (Mr BrianW loves the images he's seen of her) must fall in love and live happily ever after. It is the prefect media fantasy in a world becoming inflamed by the Four Horsemen. Al Queda women probably watch it. The immaginatioin of an anxious and increasingly penniless public has been harnessed by pomp, ceremony and make-believe.

Mr Acheck thinks it makes us all brothers and sisters and that I should travel more.

Does that answer your question, Mr simpleboy?

Comment

Originally posted by Jingogunner View Post
        All weddings are stupid, Mr Yash777, everybody knows they aint gonna last.
        Good for you guys then. More bank holidays.

Comment

.....but I would, of course, all things being considered, prefer the drophead Aston Martin.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Drophead?

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            .....but I would, of course, all things being considered, prefer the drophead Aston Martin.
            Any Aston Martin would do me just fine, Mr BrianW, you're quite right. However, an Aston Martin without a matching girl would be a lonely thing, I suspect. I wonder of one could obtain a drophead girl to go with it?

Comment

Bank Holdiday Horror

Originally posted by yash777 View Post
              Good for you guys then. More bank holidays.
              Habve you ever experienced the full horror of a bank Holiday in the UK, Mr Yash777?

Comment

Originally posted by yash777 View Post
                That stupid wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by Jingogunner View Post
                  Any Aston Martin would do me just fine, Mr BrianW, you're quite right. However, an Aston Martin without a matching girl would be a lonely thing, I suspect. I wonder of one could obtain a drophead girl to go with it?
                  If you get the car, the girls will follow, however, if you get the girl, the cars dont follow. So get the car.

And yes, that explains it perfectly.
                  Sam Rudge
                  A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
                  X