Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of girls (or guys) are you attracted to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg
    I talk about sheep.

Clean ones that is.
    HAHAHAHAHA

-Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

I'd much rather have a girl that is intelligent and loves me not for the sake of sex, but for me. It's better to have a smart not-so-good looking woman that a less intelligent beautiful woman. Atleast to me.

I love what you wrote dear!
      15 Nov is my Birth day! I want A340? pls dad pls mom LOL

Comment

...and ive been advocating it for the past 4 years...since the health teacher told us about the carrot and the doughnut. The same health teacher that was fired a year after I graduated from that school for molesting child.

Either way, it explains why I have no girlfriend...all the smart girls claim to be too overloaded with their studies (what to do with a 4.04 average, i say?!)

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
          I talk about sheep.

Clean ones that is.
          Greg, I don't recall you telling me that you'd taken up New Zealand or Welsh citizenship!

1) Sorry, Kat! I had to!
          2) Yes, I know Wales is not a real country. (Although, tell them that!)
          AIRIGAMI.NET
          http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

Originally posted by sv
            You all are looking for Play Girl~~ !!! and I really hate that
            And this coming from the guy who lives in a country that submits women into a virtual state of servitude, even denying them from passports and ID cards.

You, as a Saudi, have no moral standing talking in this thread.

When the fanatic Islamic nuts who rule your country stop oppressing women, you'll be more than welcome to speak in this topic.

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

i like woman that are clean, good looking, sweet, nice, and really in love. she doesnt have to be smart because i dont think that is imporant (i dont whant a nerd although my girl is very smart and she is NL champion in athleticks )

mostly i like dutch girls, girls from the USA, South-american girls(also caribean), and half indonesian half dutch (we have a lot of that kind of girls here)

mostly i dont like arabian girls(this is only how I think) chinees girls, japanees girls, and Frence girls after the KLM AF merger
              My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by MauwieAir
                and Frence girls after the KLM AF merger
                You know you really shouldnt base your love life on airlines! :P
                I walked across an empty land
                I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                I felt the earth beneath my feet
                Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

you have to see AF as another boy that has stole my girlfriend

thats so childish....

Comment

hmm, this thread seems to have taken on some racial overtones.
                    anyways this girl drives me wild.

next trips
                    USA/DXB August.

Comment

a lot of people here likes asian girls/guy's. is this because korean airlines has the best colors

thats so childish....

Comment

As a girl, the guys that I like are the ones with the "bad boy" thing goin on for them, and of course pilots in uniform do everything for me. (but for the record thats Not why i'm into aviation.)

Comment

that is my gf, and she is from Hong Kong.

i love asian girls, they are very gentle and have a beautiful personality

next trips
                          USA/DXB August.

Comment

I like beautiful models that will be famous with whom I can walk to the store to buy candy, go shopping with, then indulge in a Simpsons episode while having a popcorn war on the couch....

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                              i love asian girls, they are very gentle and have a beautiful personality
                              I coudn't agree with you more!!!!

I dated a Korean, and she had just an amazing personality!! I enjoyed every moment I spent with her, and even though we are not together (college and distance broke us up), we are still really good friends.

This is why I love asian women!

-Pete
                              Pete Ganabathi
                              Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

In order of importance:

1. Intelligence.
                                2. Good conversational skills.

1. & 2. go hand and hand, as I like be able to have intelligent discussions on numerous topics. Plus I don't want to have to explain simple things. Stupidity is a complete turn-off for me. She could be a 10, but if she's dumb as a post, she's not for me.

3. Personal appearance.

If she doesn't take good care of her appearance, she might as well stay home. This includes personal hygiene. I try to keep myself as clean as possible, and expect the same. If we go out, I usually don't look like a slob, and wish the same for any woman I am dating. I mean, I don't expect them to get dressed up just to hang out, nor do they need to overhaul their wardrobe just to satisfy me.

4. Temperament. I admit I used to have anger problems, and some people do have bad tempers, and I have them under control (for the most part). I cannot date someone who can lose their temper at the drop of a hat. I like a woman to be even tempered, sweet, but not sickingly sweet. I don't like someone who's permanently happy (that annoys the crap out of me), nor do I like those who are cronically moody or depressed.

5. Employment. I don't mind if they have a better job than me, I just don't want to date someone who's unemployed. If they are in school, and work part-time, not a problem, as many people in the mid to late 20s are still in school.

Comment

Working...
                                X