Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of girls (or guys) are you attracted to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ATLcenter
    Well, it's a bit of deductive reasoning...

You told me you're Indian...
    And I assumed Pete was your given name...

Pete is a Christian name, and the part of India with the greatest concentration of Christians is Kerala and Goa...

Goa, I ruled out due to size and population
    So I was left with Kerala.

In case you were still wondering!
    ATLcenter,

Pete is my nickname!!

When I moved here to rural PA, people could not pronounce my name for their life!! So they were just like we're gonna give you a nickname, and Pete just stuck...people have been calling me Pete for as long as I can remember....even my parents call me that! My real name is Pratish..hard to believe that they couldnt pronounce it, but sadly true.

By the way have you ever been to the SV temple here in Pittsburgh? Its the first Hindu temple in the US and its amazing! You should make a trip up sometime!

Thats the whole truth behind that!

-Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

• Since this topic is about girls, do you like Shakira??
      She's cute, I can stand her music, but don't like it like to buy a CD.

As you may have noticed when you were here....(if you were in the right places) this city is hella full of hotties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avianca 757
        As you may have noticed when you were here....(if you were in the right places) this city is hella full of hotties.
        Avianca,
        That is definitely the first thing I noticed! Simply gorgeous!!!! And to add to that they were really friendly, not like the girls here. If you give them one compliment, their ego goes up ten full!!!!! Ohhhh Colombian girls!!!

-Pete
        Pete Ganabathi
        Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Working...
        X